Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kawakun

    CITY 34 - SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

    Edit: Finished this off properly, I felt like I ended off on a dull note beforehand.
  2. Kawakun

    CITY 34 - SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

    I get where you’re coming from, however, I think that most (and someone can correct me if I’m wrong here) but most cities currently on our lore map do not even mention a citadel, with the exception of a small few. And still, I don’t see the point in not constructing a citadel – a structure very...
  3. Kawakun

    CITY 34 - SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

    The year is May 2010, the first signs of a now evergrowing threat to the Combine-controlled Korean Peninsula are now clear. Government powers from within both Cities 34 and 25 prepare themselves for battle as the resistance force labelling themselves as 'The United Korean Front' begin swarming...
  4. Kawakun

    < : : Biological, Psychological & Synthetics Testing Facility : : >

    Yea, I'm gonna catch some sleep now, I got grammarly for that exact problem but it's kinda shite for comma splicing which is probably my worst weakness, anyways yea I'll work on it, night!
  5. Kawakun

    < : : Biological, Psychological & Synthetics Testing Facility : : >

    Ah yes, I shall fix that for you, sorry my man, I am tired rn so I was kinda just mindlessly pressing enter whenever I pleased lol
  6. Kawakun

    < : : Biological, Psychological & Synthetics Testing Facility : : >

    Hi, thanks for the feedback, I do realise I've been lacking as of recently in terms of additions to the lore, I'm tryna delve deeper and see if I can take more risks. I shall go through this thoroughly, and try my best to improve/redo all of this, change the weird cameo of Vader's castle and put...
  7. Kawakun

    < : : Biological, Psychological & Synthetics Testing Facility : : >

    To the far east of the Russian Motherland lies a snowy, mountainous range devoid of life... for the most part. Perched atop the snowy mountain of Pik Pobeda is a structure containing a cluster of horrors within its walls. A place of never ending torture, Hell, boxed within a metal shell. Most...
  8. Kawakun

    Nebulous Cloud BTW

    I was more just curious as to what it actually was tbh, it could fit well as a ship in-lore. At first glance, I wasn't a fan but now it doesn't look all that bad, the jets at the bottom actually kind of look like the jets that dropships use to fly, so that could be connected somehow.
  9. Kawakun

    <:: JOHN E. LORD ::>

    (Photo of Lord captured during Combines invasion.) "Hi, my name is John Lord. You can just call me Samurai Man, because I have a fuck ton of Katanas in my possession. Don't fuck with me. My whole family have a history of taking part in so many wars and winning those wars and we are epic. During...
  10. Kawakun

    Shoot 2 Kill: The worst combat system for HL2RP.

    Hi, guys you heard of this? https://streamable.com/c8x03 Just wondering, looks pretty cool
  11. Kawakun

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    This too, perhaps?
  12. Kawakun

    Dalingo Notty

    makeameme.org
  13. Kawakun

    BM Xen or OG Xen?

    Simple question: are we going to be using Black Mesa's Xen in our lore or the original Half-Life Xen? The two are totally different in their lore and especially appearance
  14. Kawakun

    Gerald Hunt

    I mean I'm from Essex myself so this character is probably the easiest for me
  15. Kawakun

    Nashi's ((old)) photoshop dump

    photoshop always would crash for me whenever I used it, got tiring having to save it every second LOL, Idk if that was Nashi's problem but I just gave up using it after a while
  16. Kawakun

    Gerald Hunt

    Gerald Hunt "Me' name's Gerald Hunt, aged 34, from the UK, 'round the East, in Essex. I currently reside within City ██ and 'ave been for a while now. I grew up an only child with a single mum, n' I did all the things kids would usually do, y'know, like being a lil' brat, playin' around...
Back
Top