Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BM Xen or OG Xen?

Kawakun

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
180
Simple question: are we going to be using Black Mesa's Xen in our lore or the original Half-Life Xen? The two are totally different in their lore and especially appearance
 
BM Xen is not even fully complete yet. Wait until its complete before trying to answer that question (that should be at some point before the end of the year) because it has not finished revealing itself.

Edit: I suddenly remembered back when I played Half-Life 1 and its mods and was reminded how garbage vanilla Half-Life Xen is. The rose-tinted glasses are off and I can conclude that this is effectively not a real question: BM Xen.
 
Last edited:
BM's Xen has showed off great parts so far. Even with it's unfinished parts, it has showed astonishing more details and lore aspects than the original Xen. I'd go for BM's Xen in that case.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top