Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. CyckaLoop16

    Denied Cyckaloop16 ban appeal

  2. CyckaLoop16

    RabitHunter can't keep getting away with it! (Free Kaffee???)

    Goodevening people of Willard Networks, today I was breaking into the Nexus and as I was going about my day there, I decided to wait near a corner to kill the very next person who would walk into the garage. You know who was near the door? RABITHUNTER. Rabithunter was seen walking to the door...
  3. CyckaLoop16

    Anti-citizen The Vengeful Bastards

  4. CyckaLoop16

    Michael "Mike" Saccone

    LOADING CITIZEN DATA: MICHAEL SACCONE (CITY TWENTY-FOUR) ... LOADING IMAGE... Picture taken after arrival in City 24 LOADING COMPLETE: FULL NAME: MICHAEL SACCONE ALIAS: MIKE, MIKEY, M DATE OF BIRTH: 24/03/1989 PLACE OF BIRTH: NAPELS, ITALY AFFILIATION: LA FAZIONE...
  5. CyckaLoop16

    Edwin 'Ed' Gilliam

    Personal Information: Full Name: Edwin Johnathan Gilliam Aliases: Ed Age: 32 Date Of Birth: 24thof June 1999 Place Of Birth: Rotterdam, Netherlands Social Background: Nationality: Dutch / Irish Languages: Dutch, English. Physical Information: Height: 6’5 / 1.95 m Weight: 169lb / 77 kg Eye...
Back
Top