Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Deadnoise

    The end of C24

    With the end of V2 approching i wanted to honor that moment with this piece. I tried to add burn marks to the flag but was unable to.
  2. Deadnoise

    Half Life Horror.

    I have been inspired to try and make another Gmod screen build around my character's STICK-5 back story. So i've made these's pics to train myself to make spooky imagery for my cpchar's on going story titeld "The dream". These's images have been made only using gmod. I may post more images...
  3. Deadnoise

    Gmod scenebuild

    An idea i had when browsing some HL2 maps ideas, a police station repurposed for civil protection. Made in GMOD without any image editing software. Map name : rp_nycity
  4. Deadnoise

    In memory of Barret Holland and Ozbourne Trevino.

    A year ago, I first began my journey into the serious RP scene. Willard Network was a name I heard a few times while looking for a decent server to relive the memories I had from my previous server. I still remember the first steps I took when I first created Barret. A nobody with a basic story...
  5. Deadnoise

    In-Character VICE-560

    I Theme I <:: LOADING ::> . . . . . <:: ENTER PASSWORD ::> <:: /*******/ ::> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . <:: CONNECTION ERROR ::> . . . . . <:: CONNECTION ERROR ::> <:: CORRUPTED DATA DETECTED ::> <:: LOADING CP DATA FILES ::> <:: LOADING FILE : VICTOR-560 ::> . . . . . <:: BASIC...
  6. Deadnoise

    JUDGE-50 : Barret Holland

    - - <:: Barret Holland ::> - - “Things could be worse…” - - <:: INFORMATION ::> - - <:: LOADING ::> . . . . . <:: ENTRER PASSWORD ::> <:: /*******/ ::> . . . . . <:: ACCES GRANTED ::> <:: LOADING CP DATA #####-## ::> DATE OF ENTRY: 12/07/2019 <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> <:: PHYSICAL...
  7. Deadnoise

    Audell Holt - The street artist (DEAD)

    "I ain't good at much, but painting my thoughts on walls is one of the few things I'm good at." -A Holt - - INFORMATION - - <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> <:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION ::> NAME: Audell NICKNAMES: Holt GENDER: Male AGE: 34 DATE OF BIRTH: 08/04/1984 NATIONALITY: American PLACE OF...
  8. Deadnoise

    Fixed Mass error messages making my game lag.

    Bug: A massive amount of error warnings in the consol, making my game unplayable. Description: Everytime i try to join the server and load into my character i suddenly get a overwhelming amount of error messages, making my game lag like crazy. I have all the addons needed and verified the games...
  9. Deadnoise

    Plague Inc : HL2 edition

    I was bored, I wanted to make something, but I didn't know what. Then i remembered a game called Plague Inc Evolved. In the game you could see tiny city cams of the current state of the country that you were destroying. From normal all the way to eradicated. Then, i had an idea. Mixing this game...
  10. Deadnoise

    Can't upload images

    Im trying to upload something in the creativity corner but everytime i try to load an image it gives me an error : "Oops! We ran into some problems. A server error occurred. Please try again later. I tried to make the image lighter, restart my pc, or use a different format but nothing works.
  11. Deadnoise

    Bug Can't hear music played by admins

    Bug: I can't hear the music being played when an admin plays it in game. Description: Everytime a music is being played in game, i can't hear it. Im not talking about the music's coming from the radios or anything like that. It's mainly the music being play'd durring event's by admins that i...
  12. Deadnoise

    Civil protection's private quarters (OLD)

    My first attempt with Hammer back in 2018 i believe. I wanted to try making a small easy map. This was supposed to be used mostly for screenshots and artworks, but i never got around to finishing it. Fake doors, leading to a corridor Interactable drawers, wardrobe, and bathroom door.
  13. Deadnoise

    New arrival

    Hello! The name's Deadnoise. I'm a freelance graphic designer from France. I've been playing gmod since 2013, spending my time ether making artworks or playing games. Im farely familiar with the HL2RP scene, having been a member of a French rp server since 2013, up until its closing in 2019...
Back
Top