Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. XiruS

    Anyone wants a Civil Protection stamp?

  2. XiruS

    "Art"

    Made a portrait of the current CWU director, cuz why not?
  3. XiruS

    (wip) Thomas Brown [The Lost Soldier]

    <:: DOWNLOADING REPORT ::> ----------------------------------- <:: PLEASE WAIT ::> ------------------------------- <:: DOWNLOAD COMPLETE ::> ------------------------------------------------ <:: PLEASE CHOOSE IMPUT ::> ------------------------------------------------ <:: 103RD ANTLION CONSCRIPT...
  4. XiruS

    ART OF THE WEEK

    ART OF THE WEEK Inspired by a different's user post. Seeing how it's the begining of the week and I could say I'm kind of an OG to making SFM artworks and artworks in general, I have decided to make a Art Of The Week post threat. Rules. 1. Have fun 2. Don't rush making your pieces of art...
  5. XiruS

    [WIP] Miles Benedict Endinberg

    <::INFORMATIONS::> SURNAME: MILES MIDDLE NAME: BENEDICT FORENAME: ENDINBERG SEX: MALE NATIONALITY: USA KNOWN LANGUAGES: FRENCH, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN AGE: 31 DATE OF BIRTH: 1987/04/08 PLACE OF BIRTH: LEXINGTON/KENTUCKY LOAYLTY: TIER IV OCCUPATION: CWU MANAGER FAMILY COHESION: FRATURED -BACKSTORY-...
  6. XiruS

    Collaborate!

  7. XiruS

    Hello!

    Hello. I would just like to introduct myself, Im XiruS, I've been playing Gmod RP servers for years and the serious ones were always my favorite, me and my friends recently started playing this and we are really enjoying this server. And not gonna lie, this is the best server I've ever played I...
Back
Top