Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ART OF THE WEEK

XiruS

Active member
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
84
​

ART OF THE WEEK​



Inspired by a different's user post.
Seeing how it's the begining of the week and I could say I'm kind of an OG to making SFM artworks and artworks in general, I have decided to make a Art Of The Week post threat.

Rules.
1. Have fun
2. Don't rush making your pieces of art,
there's no acutall reward for the winners
3. You may use SFM or any other software.
4. The artwork must be related to the server
or Half life 2 in general.
5. Post your artwork in the comment section of this threat

That's it, I'll be picking out winners at the end of the week wich is 1/23/22.
Goodluck


DimwittedSafeHyrax-max-1mb.gif
 
Just uh... check the screenshot thread for my recent stuff.
 
Back
Top