Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DanteeZe

    What was your rp experience the first time you played hl2rp?

    Be it semi-serious or serious RP, it doesn't matter. I just wanna know what servers you all played before and what you remember when you played that server. What got you into hl2rp, stuff like that.
  2. DanteeZe

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    Put your Pictures you've taken during Part 1 and 2 below! (And future Chapters too.)
  3. DanteeZe

    What Forum Style do you use?

    I use PRAISE RADIOBOB (Obviously superior to them all.) :cool::cool::cool:
  4. DanteeZe

    Seems interesting

    Still playing on a different Community currently, im not the kinda person that just hops communities every few weeks but uh- this did catch my eye and Imma go keep a eye on this one, ya'll seem like "interesting" people. Also saw a few people on here that I know from other corners of HL2RP...
Back
Top