Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    [EXPEDITION] A Rose by any other name - FEEDBACK

    Hey everyone. I hope you all had fun with this content. I know it was a hard battle, and it was intended to be so.. Balance was tried and tested to make things fair, and actors were deployed in waves to assist where we could allow it. But I wanna hear your feedback. I want you to be honest and...
  2. Tengu

    [RESISTANCE] A Rose by any other name

    Beware.. Beware.. the blood Red Rose's thorns. ================================================== // IC // The leadership of the resistance has been contacted.. Nearly every cell, and their representatives, have received the call for aid. Intel on the situation before you has been shared, and...
  3. Tengu

    [FEEDBACK] Snow blind

    Things fell apart, got put back together.. and then someone put a rock on the gas pedal of a razor train and steam rolled my hope. But we recovered, I think.. I hope.. Please voice your feedback either here or in my DM's.. I want to hear everything. :yudodis:
  4. Tengu

    Denied Hair under beanie

    As the title suggests, I think it'd be amazing to see peoples hair under the beanie, rather than the beanie just covering all of it. I don't know if this has been suggested in the past.. if its impossible due to whatever reason or another, or if this is a first.. I'm posting anyway because I'd...
  5. Tengu

    Expo Request - Tengu

    There was no format I could find, so I will state this first and foremost that if anything needs to be altered, fixed, added or removed at any point please feel free to reply or dm me. Steam: Fractures / STEAM_0:1:2921822 Discord: Tengu.3308 To begin with, the location I've chosen as our...
  6. Tengu

    Implemented Empty that can before putting it in the trash can!

    A simple request, I think.. We can refill the empty breen cans with water bottles and we can drink the contents of them.. We can even convert it to crafting water. I would like to just be able to pour it out and use the empty can for plastic rather than having to force feed my character chemical...
  7. Tengu

    Allow quantity buying

    I don't know if it's possible, but as the title suggests PLEASE allow for smuggler menu to let you buy specific quantities instead of having to click 'N' times for the amount you want of each item. Having to stand there for a long period of time in the spores in order to buy 200 items (this is...
  8. Tengu

    QUICK-7

    :: Unit XRAY-96 at location \\UNKNOWN\\ :: <:: LOG:// Accessing terminal... ::> <:: LOG:// Insert login credentials... ::> > ***-**-***-**** <:: VERIFYING:///STANDBY. ::> <:: LOG:// Access Granted. <:: WRN:// Unauthorized or abusive usage of terminal will result in prosecution. ::> <:: LOG://...
  9. Tengu

    Non-prescription glasses

    So I had a thought and tried using the glasses ingame even though my character doesn't need them.. and of course just like life, I was blind from the blurry screen because my character shouldn't use glasses when they don't need them. But why isn't there a pair of craftable glasses that don't...
  10. Tengu

    Ban request for Toling Pool

    Your Steam Name: Fractures Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Their Steam Name(s): Toling Pool Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:544301604 Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: I do not have this information. Why do you want them to be banned?: Besides the rule(s) broken, the interaction...
  11. Tengu

    Fractures unban request

    Steam Name: Fractures SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @linntrix How long is the ban for?: Two weeks The reason you were banned?: It seems I was banned for disconnecting to avoid CP's Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I'm not aware of any civil protection that...
  12. Tengu

    Complaint/Curiosity regarding CP raid

    Hello, I wanna start off by saying I don't know if this is where to post a complaint. If not, apologies, and if I could ask to have it relocated. This isn't so much of a complaint, as it is my curiosity.. my frustration of the situation, and all that. I don't hold anything against anyone, and I...
  13. Tengu

    HL2 in VR

    So I found this.. and immediately knew what I was missing in life :blanky:
  14. Tengu

    Celette 'Mellow' Sardoux

    Killing is easy. Notice I didn't say killing people is easy. If you think of them as people, it suddenly gets that much harder. A strange woman appears before the lens of a U.U. Camera, late at night and illuminated poorly by a nearby street lamp. The camera emits an electrical hum as it...
  15. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    ::- Loading Transfer request.. .. File ready. -:: ::- Warning: Documentation may not reflect up-to-date information, Please reach out to -{Redacted}- with any inquiries. -::
  16. Tengu

    Oh.. My turn?

    Hello and o7's all around, my name's Tengu.. or Fractured.. or whatever it may be in a year, who cares (right?) Call me whatever you'd like :D (Except late for dinner :cautious:) Nothing really special about me, been playing games for the best part (I know, how sad) of 15 years-ish. In that...
Back
Top