Tengu
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2021
- Messages
- 229
- Thread Author
- #1
A simple request, I think.. We can refill the empty breen cans with water bottles and we can drink the contents of them.. We can even convert it to crafting water.
I would like to just be able to pour it out and use the empty can for plastic rather than having to force feed my character chemical water
Or maybe be able to filter it the same as a water bottle to turn it into regular water that can refill water bottles the same % it takes to refill the can.
3am thoughts are fun..
I would like to just be able to pour it out and use the empty can for plastic rather than having to force feed my character chemical water
Or maybe be able to filter it the same as a water bottle to turn it into regular water that can refill water bottles the same % it takes to refill the can.
3am thoughts are fun..