Preface: I’ve noticed an increased stringency applied with other character auths, so I’ve put a lot of effort into maximising the chances of this being successful. Please be lenient and understanding.
How many characters do you have?
None.
What do you want authorization for?:
Friendship...
Hey everyone.
Bit of a random thread, but I was curious about your thoughts on how proud you are in your skills in playing your character, or how satisfied / confident you are in playing your characters.
Please vote in the attached poll (your vote is private and will not be displayed...
Nº41
REFUGEE RE-DELEGATION ACT
LEGISLATION PRESENTED BY:
Consulate-General Francis Augustine Erama
Asst. to the Consulate-General Edward Miles Urey
The Metadynamist Forum of City 24 - Regional Branch
DATE:
9/11/2021
OBJECTIVE/ PREAMBLE
Industrial 24’s Information Sanitation Department (ISD)...
Steam Name: Lab
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96939071
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
I'm not sure.
How long is the ban for?:
2 weeks.
The reason you were banned?:
Over-explicit roleplay whilst kissing another character.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I don't wish to be unbanned per se, as I...
This is a personal complaint about what I've experienced the past day, and the implications that follow. This may or may not apply broadly. Whether it has or not, I think the 'complaints' section is still the appropriate place for me to write this.
As a disclaimer, I decided to investigate this...
Hey guys.
Usually don't like to make formal 'complaint' posts or anything. This isn't really a complaint. Not upset or angry. Just didn't really know where would be appropriate for this type of post.
My character was arrested on the 7th of September, locked in a cell for a week, then locked in...
Very simple.
The random force fall-overs when your character is drunk interrupts RP.
My suggestion is to either remove it entirely, or predicate fallover chance based on whether or not your character is moving.
If your character is not moving, he should not fall over. I had an incident where...
I spoke about this a while ago on Discord.
The HL2 animations for OTA only accomodate for the pulse rifle and not the SMG. This means it looks like the soldier's hand is being impaled by the grip (see below):
I was saddened. Though it isn't terribly noticeable, once you do notice it, it's...
Had a few requests to release this. Here you go!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9RdFEscxpjC6d1pBZxB5aEOsHUUA6m9pr5V6S4AOAM/edit?tab=t.0
You're free to customise the bio as you wish. It's public domain now.
Hope you enjoy.
And happy new year!
- Lab
See the following Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nRJWysTLvoy78dxEgVdCNWZ-LYTa8vLjC_w1EjL0UEQ/edit?tab=t.0
This is unfinished. The backstory is shit, and there are many things I need to fix up, but I still wanted to post it.
Hope you enjoy!
08/02/2025 update:
erm... he...
This is an appeal only to be unbanned from the Discord, not the Gmod server.
Steam Name:
Lab
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:96939071
Discord Username:
clydalot
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
I am unsure. All I know that it was mid-late 2023, by a Willard Discord moderator.
How long is the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.