Lab
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2021
- Messages
- 283
- Thread Author
- #1
Very simple.
The random force fall-overs when your character is drunk interrupts RP.
My suggestion is to either remove it entirely, or predicate fallover chance based on whether or not your character is moving.
If your character is not moving, he should not fall over. I had an incident where I was stood in the same place for ~10 minutes trying to RP and fell over like 3 or 4 times. And whilst it was funny, it interrupted the flow of RP and was very annoying.
Prost!
The random force fall-overs when your character is drunk interrupts RP.
My suggestion is to either remove it entirely, or predicate fallover chance based on whether or not your character is moving.
If your character is not moving, he should not fall over. I had an incident where I was stood in the same place for ~10 minutes trying to RP and fell over like 3 or 4 times. And whilst it was funny, it interrupted the flow of RP and was very annoying.
Prost!