Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NIXeighteen

    Nº 028 - Accommodation Regulation Act

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kJM2aqaJKgi4QH-kbMsCwvLzKr2HWKWm8AQIemgzF98/edit?usp=sharing
  2. NIXeighteen

    Isamu Hoshi - 勇 星

    勇 星 Isamu Hoshi 裏話 Isamu Hoshi was born and raised in a small town called Chichibu. It was fairly close to Tokyo and his mom and dad owned a store there. As a young fellow, Isamu played outside a lot. He had many friends and started to develop a lot on a social scale. When he finished school...
  3. NIXeighteen

    NIXeighteen's Introduction

    Hello there! I've been playing on the server for some time now and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself for people wondering who I am. I'm NIXeighteen, but people usually call me NIX. I live in the Netherlands, that is where the name originates from. Underage people are not allowed to...
Back
Top