Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vinyl

    Ministry of Enlightenment Survey

    Hello there! The MOE has created an external survey, asking the community about their faction. It would be very appreciated if a lot of you could fill this in as it would really help us steer the faction towards a new era. https://forms.gle/c4cQwA5axQBMMG5r8 Thank you :)
  2. Vinyl

    Forum Perms Workaround

    For a shift lol
  3. Vinyl

    Willard Political Rework

    Willard Networks Politics Part 2: Electric Boogaloo After some time of writing/debating/talking with the Assembly and other members involved and interested in the return of politics towards Willard Networks, we bring you to a document created by Vinyl, Elaina and Windbomb on the return of...
  4. Vinyl

    Notices Victory Fair

    Walking around the city, you would notice a few new posters...
  5. Vinyl

    [COMPLAINT] Admin rebels and their antics.

    I’m sure we all appreciate the members of the administrative team; they help us when we need and resolve our issues. They plan fun events for the server and ensure we have a good time; however, I need to stress that some ‘events’ simply ruin events that players have planned. I understand how...
  6. Vinyl

    Notices Triumph Park BBQ Event

    Presents in collaboration with the Bureau of Enlightenment...
  7. Vinyl

    Info Kaji Industries Subsidiary Program

    ————— Subsidiary Program ————— In an effort to introduce more variety and diversity to Triumph/Kaji Street, Kaji Industries, in collaboration with the Department of Business of the Ministry of Commerce, will be taking a head-on approach towards putting the old and unused Street Stands that are...
  8. Vinyl

    Haruto Ito | The Chairman

    Full name: Haruto Ito Gender: Male Nationality: Japanese Ethnicity: Japanese Date of Birth: REDACTED Age: REDACTED Place of Birth: REDACTED Languages: Japanese, English Occupation: Chairman, Civil Administration Citizenship status: CCA - Priority Citizen Relocation history: C8 > C17 > C11 >...
  9. Vinyl

    Nº 008 - Machine Regulation Act

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3B8MuLDIYAGie8Q8yjGiKfqT9D7BrtyuS_UBle3ZTw/edit?usp=sharing
  10. Vinyl

    Nº 004 - Sanctioned Gambling Act

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/14KkpqLVyHVV9_4UojlRh07kPklHVsFxUlMVna4IssxE/edit?usp=sharing
  11. Vinyl

    RATION-CYCLE POLL THREAD

    Well hello there, It's time to collect the community's view on the new ration system that has been on trial for 2 weeks now. Previous System The previous system was simply a ration dispenser, everyone could collect their ration once every 2.5 hours. Rations were only closed when IC elements...
  12. Vinyl

    Vinyl's Art Stuff

    Well... well... It seems I actually am creating more stuff for the server. Figured I might post them somewhere! This thread contains all the stuff I have, please feast your eyes on my mediocre pieces of art. Some were made for this server... some for others. OTHER SERVERS: Poster made on...
  13. Vinyl

    51B Suspect apprehended

    I'm not the greatest at posing, but I wanted to recreate a moment that stuck with me when I was playing my scanner. Any input or any words to make it better are kindly apreciated.
  14. Vinyl

    Info Kaji Library

    Kaji Library City 24's First and Only library Kaji Library, located on Triumph Street at Triumph-3 Come down for a cup of coffee or tea and relax in the atmosphere with a good book. Here at Kaji Library, we care about you: Our guest. Come on inside out of the winter's freeze for a good book...
  15. Vinyl

    Nº 049 - Councillor Privilege Act

  16. Vinyl

    A Faithful Protector

  17. Vinyl

    Vinyl says hi

    Hey there! I'm Vinyl, I've actually been with Willard for a few weeks now but haven't bothered to introduce myself yet. I'm from The Netherlands and am friends with the one and only @NIXeighteen ! We've actually met trough HL2RP but our friendship flourished outside of that and we're great...
  18. Vinyl

    Blank Books

    Blank Books should be infinitely editable. I've personally tried to keep an IC logbook with a book. But when you're limited to 3 edits, that makes it quite hard. It allows for more fun with books such as writing diary's, keeping logs, writing observations into it. Yeah, that's it Thanks. <3
Back
Top