Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. adnolug

    s&box is out

    when hl2rp2? Also what are ur opinions on it
  2. adnolug

    Most influential Resistance groups in V2

    Which resistance groups do you think had the biggest influence on the course of the V2 lore and why? You can also name some memorable/good ones (EXCEPT for the White Doves!!!!!!!!!!)
  3. adnolug

    Giulio Amato - The Dog

    Your day goes by as usual in the outpost when a book laying on a table catches your attention. It's got a blank red cover and it looks to be well cared for as-well, someone must've forgot it. Your curiousity beats you and you take a look inside. Journal This book is written by Giulio Amato...
  4. adnolug

    loneliness.

    recently been stuck in this loop where when my character makes friends and meets new people they just end up never showing up again after I leave the game is there a way out of this.. any tips?
  5. adnolug

    hl2rp source 2 when?

    I've seen people talk about this before but I wanna hear more about it!
  6. adnolug

    xen names

    The term "Houndeye" or "Bullsquid" or any other of the official names for a majority of Xenians were never actually spoken in half-life games, and not everyone agrees on the same names as we see in half-life Alyx, where Russell refers to the antlions as "Leggies" but seems completely unfamiliar...
  7. adnolug

    Barney "The First" Kennedy - A Worthless Sacrifice?

    Evolution of Barney Kennedy - - Dying Thoughts LOVES|ADMIRES|RESPECTS|TRUSTS|LIKED|BEST FRIEND|FRIEND|ACQUAINTANCE|INDIFERRENCE|DISTRUSTS|DISLIKES|HATES ✟ Piofli "The 2nd." Kennedy I don't even know why I cared so much about you, you never cared about what's gonna happen to me, but...
  8. adnolug

    "Adno" Ban appeal - 76561198923570517

    Steam Name: "Adno" SteamID: STEAM_0:1:481652394 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Console How long is the ban for?: 24 Hours The reason you were banned?: "Leaving to avoid punishment" Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think this is a mistake I was just chilling and after an hour after I...
  9. adnolug

    Implemented The Breen Water Effect.

    We all know that you shouldn't drink water because Combine puts something in it. So why shouldn't they put that something in City 24 When someone would drink Breen water or any liquid made by the Combine, they would get -1 or -2 on Agility and Strength with strange effects appearing on their...
Back
Top