adnolug
Active member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2021
- Messages
- 124
- Thread Author
- #1
Inspired by: PIOFLI "THE 2ND" KENNEDY citizen profile
BarneyBennettKennedy
"Benny", "The 1st"
"We were both tools for greater powers"
City 17.. I was lucky enough to be sent to the damn capital of this regime than anywhere else, District 47 to be exact. I missed my last City a bit, City 14, I'm half Polish and I felt pretty comfortable being there, knowing the language and all, the only thing which disturbed me was the destroyed state of the city which it was in after the Combine invasion.
I felt.. Alone in this new enviroment and kept on going with my life like every other citizen did, that is until I met a man named "Daniel Watson", he showed me the way out of the city and taught me ways of how I can survive outside of Combine control, I felt better than ever honestly.
Daniel and I had our little base in an abandoned housing block, that is until the Combine set the area for habitat renewal and we had to evacuate.. We found our new little place by the traintracks and remained there, thriving as a little community before a group called "Los Cubanos" composed of.. Cubans as the name suggests kicked us out, I didn't see him around much after that.
I resumed this "Anti-Citizen" life for quite a while until tensions in the City rose and eventually it began falling apart. Along with multiple Resistance cells, most notable being "The White Doves", The Anti Citizens rose up and pushed Combine back out of the "Renewed" Zone. The City was pushed into Martial Law and it was generally falling apart, with those generators that kept antlions out failing to work and letting them in.. etc etc..
Then the day of Liberation came, fighting broke out between the Rebels who were joined by the Civil protection and all fought with the Overwatch Transhuman Arm of the Combine, with our Combined forces we succeded in pushing the OTA back and eventually made it to the Nexus. I was one of the people pushing an explosive cart into it, almost not making it out due to a WALLHAMMER Soldier, but I did and after that.. We all hopped on a train and evacuated from the City, all of us split up and went our ways.

I didn't choose to go too far after the uprising, I landed in the Industrial 17, really not far from my previous location. District 47 was plunged into such Chaos that luckily the Combine didn't log me as an Anti-Citizen. Along with a few buddies that were going to Industrial 17 to start a new life, we forged ourselves fake relocation coupons and luckily got through.
I decided to low for a couple of years until tensions in City 17 would calm down.
After some time of my stay in Industrial 17 I started hanging out with a few other Citizens, going out eating or drinking at my apartment, the most fun we could do nowdays. Once during one of our little meet-ups we encountered a strange man that went by the name "Scott", we talked with him a little and then offered us to do something fun together, being bored and lacking entertainment since a long time we agreed, he led us out of the City and into the sewers to go rat-catching.. But we ended up catching crabs instead. During my time with him I felt very nostalgic, with all memories of my comrades from the past coming back to me like a speeding truck, it felt good..
"Scott" offered us to join a local militia, the resistance cell called "The Movement", we agreed and he brought us upon his leader which recruited us shortly after. I met a lot of new people there and even reunited with my old Buddy Daniel, together we sabotaged the Combine and helped Citizens in need. I felt as if I finally had a purpose in this world, I felt cherished and completed, but that feeling wasn't long to last.. Eventually the Combine picked each one of us out, starting from our leaders.. to demoralize us, some of us thought the cause was simply lost and some just disappeared without a trace, I was ALONE.
The Incident.
You weren't supposed to be here.
I thought.. you were on my side, how could you betray your own brother?
Do you feel happy with yourself?
Are you proud?
I made it out with a grave cost
My body, my life twisted.
I'm coming for you.
I found you.
Filled with hatred I've travelled the lands, seeking revenge for my now scarred body
Yet when I found you, I sensed regret and you reached your hand out to me.
You promised to have found a cure that would help my condition, which you did.
Bit's of hatred and thirst for revenge lingered on my mind
But I supressed them, I thought everyone deserves a second chance
And then one day when travelling the sewers you came around again.
You asked me for help and help I did.
But did it all matter?
I couldn't protect you and now you're gone.
My hatred returned and eventually drove me mad.
All of it focused on one person;
DANIEL JELCZUK.
I'm sorry.
Was all that I ever accomplished gone to waste?
I was so consumed by rage and hatred I didn't fully think this through.
I'm sorry, Andrew, I'm leaving you alone but I know you can make it without me.
I know how fast people who sacrifice themselves for the cause can be forgotten
Does the same fate await me?
I always thought about the dead, the same way I always thought about the living.
...
Guess that's it
Ohhh.. boy, I was so stupid.
Dying Thoughts
LOVES|ADMIRES|RESPECTS|TRUSTS|LIKED|BEST FRIEND|FRIEND|ACQUAINTANCE|INDIFERRENCE|DISTRUSTS|DISLIKES|HATES
✟ Piofli "The 2nd." Kennedy
I don't even know why I cared so much about you, you never cared about what's gonna happen to me,
but I still believed we could be a family again, that I wouldn't be alone out here.
I'm sorry that I couldn't be there in time.
Samuel Andrew Kuznetsov
So, you're going to be the last one to carry on our legacy.
Please, don't think about all those horrible things I said, It wasn't me, I don't want you to become like me.
You can do whatever you want to with what remains of our sanctuary, I don't care anymore.
Steve the Security Guard.
My memories of you.. Are very faint, the last time I saw you was so so long ago- I wonder if you're still out there.
Reason for why I haven't forgot you yet is probably because my adrenaline spiked like never before when we were evacuating all those people.
Agatha Doe
I just realised- Haven't really seen you ever since I was cured.
I'm sorry for avoiding you for so long, I don't know what's gotten into me
Maybe I just wanted to be alone?
I don't know, it doesn't matter anymore.
Levi Kravitz
I looked down upon you,
You were the example of any Slummer;
Easy to manipulate
Went anywhere his sweet substances were.
Daniel Jelczuk
The piece of shit.
You were proud of what you did, weren't you?
Not only you did it for profit but you were proud of it, you sick fuck.
One day you're gonna get what's coming for you.
✟ Daniel Watson
The man who taught me the ropes, hah, I wonder where are you now..
You always disappeared when I needed you the most.
Alejandro "Mario" Sanchez
My brave volunteer.
Not only you were a part of my workforce, you were a fun little guy to be around.
But since some time you were gone and nowere to be found.
Where are you.
✟ Konstantin Mikhailov
A really fun russian guy to be around.
You were brave and always managed to cheer me up when you were around
But one day you disappeared aswell
Why did you leave.
✟ Callum Crown
A man I looked up to
Always spoke and dressed so elegantly
Was able to be recognized wherever he went
My jaw literally dropped when I heard of your death..
I hope you still remembered me even though we haven't spoke in so long.
Elias Siemens
One of the most recognizeable faces of City 24!
He had the charm aswell as charisma.
Always tried to help those in need
You.. Even tried to help me, but it was too late for me already
At least you saved Andrew, thank you, for everything.
Felix Connor
May they never know.
Ludwig Jaeger
The Mysterious rebel from District 47.
You weren't much of a talker.. from what I can remember but you sure were a great comrade, one of the greatest
I always could find you sitting around in that broken building over the traintracks
Man, the view from there was just stunning, and I must say it was always quite fun to fool around with the sniper that always sat across the traintracks in the Nexus.
The Unnamed cop who shot me
I gave you quite a show eh? One of the last things I heard was you saying
"<:: Gosh, I can't believe it was this hard ::>"
I felt proud.. at least just for a second
What disgusts me about your kind is under how much ease you take life
It was almost as if I could hear you say "Damn, another one."
✟Scott
The man who offered me a purpose, I'm grateful that you were there and most importantly that you were my friend
I'm going to see you again soon enough.. Unless yer ass is still walking down there.
Lucia
I guess I didn't pay much attention to you that much, I always were in a hurry minding my own business
But nevertheless you were helpful and good to talk to.
Yuri
My man, you were like a brother that I never had.
✟Hunter
I felt like this day would eventually come, you weren't careful enough during combat
Even I saved your ass multiple times when you got shot down by the cops, can you believe that? ME!
And so the last Raven dies.
✟York
I know now why I always seemed to follow after you and looked up to you
You reminded me of my old leaders and comrades, you gave me a purpose
You worked for so long to free Rhea from the hands of the Combine
I'm sorry we didn't do the same for you.
Kat
Strangely enough, you always were around to talk to whenever the most traumatizing shit happened to me.
A bit of an asshole, but you cared about me.
I hope you do well.
Vee
The Russian guy with anger issues
You almost always seemed to be around Kat, and Kat around you
Seems like the both of you had some kind of a spark going on.
I heard you got captured, I just hope Kat won't do something stupid.
Dell
I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but I do believe you can find your own meaning and goal in this life.
And if not, see you on the other side.
Rook
You always seemed to be so stiff and careful as to not get your "cover" blown
Pf, ahhh.. With all that talk you almost reminded me of my brother-
Dundee
A cool guy
You really helped me out with feeding the infestation and seemed interested in what I did.
Although you were gone for sooo.. long and didn't even say buh-bye
If the others wouldn't tell me you went to stay at your settlement I would've thought you're dead.
✟Saviour
The first leader of the Apostles.
I didn't have much contact with you, but Andrew really seemed to like you and your ideas.
I disagreed with some of them and felt as if were not doing enough sabotage against the Combine.
Mr.P
A Great Friend, Comrade even.
At first, I found you as a sketchy guy and couldn't bare trusting you
But over time we cooperated with each other more and more, eventually becoming great allies
Thank you for that.
[ Audio Log Retrieved ]
> ( Sounds of struggle and lot's of incomprehensible yelling, both from Cops and two males. )
> ( Sound of clothes rubbing against one another followed by three gunshots )
> ( More incomprehensible yelling and screaming from the Males )
> ( Sounds of struggle continue followed by a loud thump )
> ( Momentary silence, broken only by sounds of heavy panting )
>Daniel Jelczuk: "Say...hello...to Piofli...in hell...you FUCK..."
> ( Heavy sounds of the Civil Protection officer approaching )
> ( Thump )
> ( Thump )
> ( Thump )
> ( The sound of a gun's barrel being cocked back )
> Barney Kennedy: WAIT! NO!
> ( PEW! )
[End Audio log]
> ( Sounds of struggle and lot's of incomprehensible yelling, both from Cops and two males. )
> ( Sound of clothes rubbing against one another followed by three gunshots )
> ( More incomprehensible yelling and screaming from the Males )
> ( Sounds of struggle continue followed by a loud thump )
> ( Momentary silence, broken only by sounds of heavy panting )
>Daniel Jelczuk: "Say...hello...to Piofli...in hell...you FUCK..."
> ( Heavy sounds of the Civil Protection officer approaching )
> ( Thump )
> ( Thump )
> ( Thump )
> ( The sound of a gun's barrel being cocked back )
> Barney Kennedy: WAIT! NO!
> ( PEW! )
[End Audio log]
Attachments
Last edited:









