Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. toby

    Will my gaming laptop run V3 smoothly?

    Will my gaming laptop run V3 smoothly? ASUF FX504 Specs: 16gb of RAM I7 8750h 1050ti Portable version with 4gb of VRAM
  2. toby

    A crumpled letter.

    You come across a letter, god knows where it came from...Instead of throwing it into the trash, you've decided to open it. Turns out, there's some text on it; it reads: TO: ANYBODY! FROM: LARRY LECKMAN "To whom it may concern, The industrial-district, or more accurately what's left of it, is...
  3. toby

    Toby's report

    Where:Main Server (Pick one) Steam name (Only required if reporting in-game occurrence): toby Name of players involved: i do not know, but i have the logs Do you require mod assistance right now?: Yes Quick and short summary of what is happening: I went down into the bunker, when suddenly I was...
  4. toby

    Too many deserters?

    I think there might be too much deserters, specifically for the CWU. We have to my knowledge, 4 workers and a dozen vorts running the district. Might not be enough people, thoughts?
  5. toby

    What quality of sake is City 8 sake?

    Is it very good Sake, or like something similar to artificial beer.
  6. toby

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    The Chewing Gum, usually used to reduce stress it also serves as a way to help with Oral Hygiene. HOWEVER, What I truly believe, it is useful for is to help with a dry mouth. I believe it should be sort of like the painkiller, it gives you temporary helps with your thirst, and also would help...
  7. toby

    What is the minimum/standard resolution for willard

    I am looking to buy a new lenovo thinkpad (Lenovo T480) mainly because my macbook air does not have the correct resolution to use the workshift terminal. So what is the minimum/standard resolution for willard?
  8. toby

    AP is stupid

    I mean, what's the point of it? I *need* to grind on my rebel character right now John Willard. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AHHHHHHH
  9. toby

    Bug Everytime I spawn in on "Larry Leckman" i am always restrained

    Everytime I spawn in on this character I always end up restrained, I am unsure why. How do I fix this
  10. toby

    Do ants still exist?

    I'm not talking about antlions, im talking about the species Formicidae (Ants). It would be interesting to see how they adapted to the rule of the combine, specifically how they would find food, scavenge, etc. Actually it would be very nice to have a IC book talking about the remnants of what...
  11. toby

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    < :: ----------------------- :: > ERROR! NETWORK CONNECTION: OFFLINE ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT.... DOWNLOADING..... 66%.......FAILED OPEN FILE ANYWAY? CITIZEN PROFILE NAME: LA--- L------ CID: 6----- ARTIFICALLY GENERATED CITIZEN PHOTO : DESCRIPTION: ------ AGE: --- ETHNICITY: --- WEIGHT:---...
  12. toby

    Chewing Gum

    I'm honestly kind of shocked chewing gum hasn't been added yet. Basically, a substitute for water. During the Gulf War chewing gum was used as a thirst quencher, as water was harder to transport. So it seems a bit strange that the combine HAVEN'T made their own chewing gum, for the Local Police...
  13. toby

    Suggestion Add more types of frames for glasses

    I would like more frames for glasses, mostly because it looks cooler. Here are some suggestion for frames Browline Rectangular Wireframe frames And I know this isnt a frame but, Rimless frames could be nice
  14. toby

    One of my characters on willard lost her full inventory

    My character Laura Maxwell does not have glasses anymore idk why. And also everything in the Inventory is gone. I cannot give a screenshot sadly because my lenovo does not want to run willard. however i can play willard on my maccbook so uhh yea
  15. toby

    weird bug that prob only affects me

    i have downloaded the willard collection but still cant connect, as it get stucks at finished lua download or smth and disconnects me to the server
  16. toby

    hey guys uhhhh

    hey guys so uhhh im working on a map its really small because im very new to hammer but uh share me some ideas or smth
  17. toby

    Give me some textures

    Hello, I got bored and decided to try and make a gmod map. I tried thinking about an idea then i thought about one. What if i ask you guys on what I should make and what textures I should use. So please give me some wacky silly textures you might have and maybe some ideas (please dont make it...
  18. toby

    Whats your guys experiences/thoughts on semi serious hl2rp or hl2rp in general

    Im quite new in the hl2rp bus and it might already be dying,most servers ive played on were semi serious though there were a couple of serious ones. (IX and Willard). I searched up hl2rp and found the deep gaming server is "oooooh children likers ooooo" and i dont know whats the condition of...
  19. toby

    Marco

  20. toby

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    This might be a stupid suggestion but can you guys add the Kar98k? Over 14 Million were built. Actually why aren't there any bolt action rifles in willard?
Back
Top