Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Everytime I spawn in on "Larry Leckman" i am always restrained

toby

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 20, 2022
Messages
1,461
Everytime I spawn in on this character I always end up restrained, I am unsure why. How do I fix this
 
  1. Bug: Short summarized name relevant to bug/title of your thread
  2. Description: Adequately describes the bug and tell us how we can reproduce the bug in a test environment (e.g. step-by-step guide). Please try to reproduce the bug at least once yourself (ask for assistance from an admin if needed) - if you cannot reproduce it, we likely cannot either.
  3. Errors/time: Any errors or notifications, be it in chat, as helix notifications or in your console. If you do not get any errors or notifications, the bug may be server-side. Please include the date and time (please be accurate) when it occured so we can check the logs for server-side Lua errors.
  4. Images/recording (optional): Show us the bug or any errors via screenshots or, even better, via a recording. You can upload any recording footage easily on https://streamable.com and embed it here.
 
Back
Top