Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kena

    Vortigaunt Unshackling Process V2

    Hello all! Given that the process for liberation used these past years has been abolished and along with it the stringent requirements for all participants involved... the Vortigaunt faction is being directed down a more roleplay-oriented avenue. So I bring you this written documentation of our...
  2. Kena

    One severance enacted, Another mended | Alla-Lush'Shaa

    Ỹ̫̊͞O̰ͫ̚Ṷ̼̇ͣͩ͝ W̩͚͡Ḩ̙͉̮̔̇͊Ȯ͕̀͠͝ P̡̛̹͝U̿͡T̸͈̳ͅS̲ͮ͗ͪ̃͛̔ A F̨̩ͮ̌ͫ̂́IN̟GȄ̩̞̟͜R_̽ O̙ͪͦ̓̚͢͟N̡ T̼̎̿H̳̉ͥͥ̐E S̱̓͒̒C̥Ȃ̳̼̙͝L̹̆͐E͎S̢̩̥͐̕ͅ W̙̿̐̽͢IL̍Ĺ͔͚̆ F̦IṆ̴̩ͨD̟̟̟́̈́̽̅ E̴̟̠̞̊̌̀Q̸͓̿ͨ̒̏͘Ṵ̋͌ͧ͆̀A͚̾ͭL̸͖̰ͫ͌̕ A̒̽N̜ͩD̹̪̥̈́̚͢ O̰͖̼͎͛́PP̔̾̚O̤̿S͖̞ͤ͠IT̸̡͛̽̈́̌E̴̳̫̾ͤ B̶AL̒AN̡̎͌C͓̠ͯ͛ͫͦͅE̐ Alla-Lush'Shaa It...
  3. Kena

    A post made in post-emotion. Or, a survey on what the vortigaunt faction can do to be more productive.

    Ahoy friends, Just want to question ye who have had the seemingly rare option of interacting with a Vortigaunt How many of you can say you have been positively-or-negatively-or-generally impacted by the Vortigaunt faction, and that is to include you of the Citizen, CP, CCA, MCP, Ministries. I...
  4. Kena

    Guys we should murder emiyo marcum

    I hate emiyo marcum
  5. Kena

    <:: Personal Datafile, COLLAR-07887, DESIGNATE 'Kyrn'Auth' ::>

    <:: Personal Datafile, COLLAR-07887, DESIGNATE 'Kyrn'Auth' ::> <::Accessing Datafile...::> . .. ... Limited Access Granted, Full Access Level insufficient. <:: Loyalties log, statement by XRAY-[REDACTED] ::> "Subject has proven Obedient level activity, yet to reach Conformist. I know why...
  6. Kena

    Kena's thread IG

    There are two application threads I've posted, neither of which are closed. I have waited, checking daily for any updates, and not a single thing has changed. Vortigaunts hasn't changed for close to half a year, and CWU hasn't changed since the opening week of the new willard server. All I'm...
  7. Kena

    Business Hépíng

    Hépíng A little piece of peace Come on down to Hépíng, enjoy the quality service of the Cafe owned by Heng Jun. Bask in the atmosphere, tell and hear stories from your peers' experiences! Just follow the road that curves down and to the left, you can’t miss it. Looking for work? We have...
  8. Kena

    Worth the weight.

    Hello! Wanted to get to know the community and this is the starting point. I myself come from *way* back- not the beginning, but my first server was the opening day of Red Letter Roleplay. It's been a ride ever since. I'm amazed how many names I see and how many more I recognize.
Back
Top