Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. rey.jazzy

    Denied [rey.jazzy#2356] - Permaban Appeal and Rewritten Apology

    (Copy-paste from the document) Please don’t brush this off or deny me without consideration. I know posting another appeal so soon after my last isn’t a good look, but I realized there were many things I should’ve said from the get-go that remained unspoken so I’m rewriting this now. I would...
  2. rey.jazzy

    Denied [rey.jazzy#2356] Ban Appeal

    Steam: FentYeen SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:47854840 Discord: rey.jazzy Banned by: Can't remember. Duration: Permanent(?) Reason: Stirring up drama in the Discord, among in-game things. I feel enough time has passed since my departure from the community to warrant another shot. A lot's transpired in...
  3. rey.jazzy

    I have a dog

    hi u guys look at him isn't he awesome? his name is rex
  4. rey.jazzy

    Resignation from CWU Faction

    I know it hasn't been very long since I joined the CWU roster, but within the 1-2 weeks I've been playing as this character I made specifically to use in the faction—I've realized it's actually kind of boring and trying to establish a 'local' character in the current i24 arc is proving...
  5. rey.jazzy

    [rey.jazzy - 76561198055975409

    Steam: dog (im doggy) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47854840 Banned by: Don't know, happened overnight or something but I was told by Shimac's Stew that it was discussed briefly not long ago. Length of ban: Don't know that either. Was given little to no warning prior, had to personally ask staff about it...
  6. rey.jazzy

    Bring back CivPro armbands

    Would've put this in faction-specific suggestions, but that subforum is pretty much a barren landscape and I don't think it'd garner much attention. It's a simple and probably inconsequential thing in the eyes of many CivPro WL holders, and although it's more or less a decision to be made by...
  7. rey.jazzy

    Accepted Minor QoL Suggestions and Improvements

    These would be pretty self-explanatory, so let's skip to the point and get right into it. Just keep an open mind and take each of the following at face value. Thirdperson: With regards to the recent change implemented, wherein having certain weapons unholstered and raised forcefully disables...
  8. rey.jazzy

    HELIX-48 - "Golden Retriever"

    <:: Accessing database . . . ::> <:: Log-in successful. ::> <:: Awaiting CID insertion . . . ::> <:: Access granted. ::> <:: File is read-only. ::> <:: IDENTIFICATION ::> NAME: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Aidan Pearce CID: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎[EXPUNGED] SC: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎...
Back
Top