Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. tsaoT

    MCP 3-3-1-0-3

    I SIT, OCCASIONALLY, ON THE ALPINE SLOPES IN CONSIDERATION. MY MIND OFTEN CLEARER NOWADAYS, WITH ALMOST STARK AWARENESS, OF HOW CLOSE THINGS CAME TO SIMPLY ENDING. OCCASIONALLY I DEBATE ON WHETHER I COULD HAVE ALTERED SUCH A PATH. OFTEN, I COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I COULD NOT HAVE. THERE IS...
  2. tsaoT

    Denied Add the ability to craft paper.

    Potential ingredients being: Wood Chippings Cloth Chemicals Likely something like: 2x Wood Chippings, 2x Bottle of Chemicals. It adds more usage to Chippings and Chemicals for those not interested in either wooden boxes or medicine, and lets people leave additional notes around for...
  3. tsaoT

    A corpse which walks and breathes

    Tonight I'm yours, I'm your dead girl walkin' Get on all fours, kiss this dead girl walkin' Let's go, you know the drill I'm hot and pissed and on the pill Bow down to the will of a dead girl walkin'
  4. tsaoT

    Amendment to Nº01 - OOA

    'Mmh. Yes... yes. This is acceptable. One... one- one city, one people! Let this be but another way to find and punish them. Let it be so.' Regent Benjamin Orwell Nº 01 CITY-24 SECURITY COUNCIL Introduced by Vivienne Rodier-Geudreau Additions by Vanya Komarov Honourable mention to the many...
  5. tsaoT

    hi hello hi

    i'm Toast (backwards), and started playing HL2RP in the primordial year of 2012, taking a hiatus from between 2017-ish and now, whereupon i return to grace and curse garry's mod with my existence. a lot of that time was spent semi-consciously as a 12-to-17-year old, so it's almost all forgotten...
Back
Top