Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fentsoldier153

    Uitima / Ultima abuse report

    I simply said "Taste the smoke" in the general chat after a shutdown and the staff member ultima proceeded to say "Taste this, retard" (That was so cold ultima) and then immediately banned me, I have 0 association with madbluntz and some fellow posted a madbluntz gif like a few minutes prior and...
  2. Fentsoldier153

    Accepted Galungah / Odessall's Second ban appeal

    Steam Name: Odessall's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612819789 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Furret no furry asimo How long is the ban for?: Permanent, ban made on 9/10/2023 The reason you were banned?: Using an effectively 5 day old character to attempt a suicide-assassination. Also engaging in...
  3. Fentsoldier153

    Denied Galungah's / Odessa's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Galungah SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612819789 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Furret no furry asimo How long is the ban for?: Permanent, ban made on 9/10/2023 The reason you were banned?: Using an effectively 5 day old character to attempt a suicide-assassination. Also engaging in...
  4. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    Hi this is a quick personal complaint why did my (2 small containers) get removed after I got banned for 1 month?? Nowhere where it states that small containers may be raided/removed on inactivity especially short ones I'm just making this complaint In order to know if there's any rule i'm...
  5. Fentsoldier153

    Denied Galungah's ban appeal. - 76561199185905306

    Steam Name: Galungah SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612819789 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @reece How long is the ban for?: 1 month and 10 hours. The reason you were banned?: "LTARP" Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I was recently banned by reece due to what he thinks "LTARP", In summary, CPs...
  6. Fentsoldier153

    'Zodac' Ramy abd-el-alluh CB

    Ramy Abd-el-alluh Karim Zayed or... 'Zodac' a Turkish nationalist, born in a family of middle class and raised In Istanbul, the heart of turkey.... Ramy had a happy childhood with his two brothers living with him, maybe isn't the best, but enough to make him dream about it everyday when he...
  7. Fentsoldier153

    new facial hair

    Not sure if we already have those but we don't use some of them :> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2381919381 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729710362 They look cool and some of them are different to the hairstyles we currently have, which are...
  8. Fentsoldier153

    why all this mess?

    Rebels discovering that they can NLR the people they kill rather than being PK hungry
  9. Fentsoldier153

    ADD PAC3

    Currently in willard, to wear something unique that actually resembles YOU or a group and etc, you'll probably need a clothing item to be added itself which is honestly... a bit sucks and takes hours for devs, basically useless work, so, Why don't we add PAC3? I Understand how abusable it is...
  10. Fentsoldier153

    convert the HL2 vort models to the HLA ones

    it's uglier and more disgusting like vorts are (frogs) But seriously it looks much better. EDIT: I didnt know willard devs are the one who made these
  11. Fentsoldier153

    higher the character limit in chat

    hi this is john RPer and i would like to write college essays about shitting
  12. Fentsoldier153

    SOMETHING OUT OF CITY-RP.

    A question, will the main willard server ever move out of CITY-RP... in a successful attempt? Something like episodic events or such... something like... NEBULOUS! I'm aware of how we tried doing so with the metro arc, though, everyone knows it was executed terribly leading most players to be...
  13. Fentsoldier153

    HOLY SHIT WTF😱😱😱

  14. Fentsoldier153

    DISCORD BAN APPEAL - 76561199185905306

    Steam Name: (it's a discord ban): advancedwizards SteamID: Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity. How long is the ban for?: Permanent. The reason you were banned?: "Rape jokes" Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, I was banned Jun 26 for a GIF about "Rape", which was apparently taken...
  15. Fentsoldier153

    Galungah ban appeal - 76561199185905306

    Steam Name: Galungah SteamID: Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: 21 Days The reason you were banned?: Propkilling Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, Yes, I know, I'm banned from the discord due to 2 warnings though this is a server appeal. yesterday I...
  16. Fentsoldier153

    COUNTING FAILURE APPEAL

    Steam Name: Galungah SteamID: 76561199185905306 The reason you were given the counting-failure role? Counting the wrong number. Why do you think your counting-failure should be removed: First of all, I offer my deepest apologies to the staff team and everyone who have had to witness such...
  17. Fentsoldier153

    Galungah ban appeal - 76561199185905306

    Steam Name: Galungah SteamID: 76561199185905306 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Willum How long is the ban for?: 14 days. The reason you were banned?: LTARP Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello, I've been recently banned for LTARP, Which, I claim responsibility for, as shadow sweeps...
  18. Fentsoldier153

    Where is the list of petty crimes and crimes

    yeah
  19. Fentsoldier153

    No loot?

    I wonder actually if staff was too drunk while they were propping the map, Because I wanna ask why there is no EVEN 1 LOOT CRATE OR SUPPLY CRATE - i understand you guys want to focus on RP more but it's so fucking crazy that there is only 1-2 trashbags in the sewers and that's it, resources are...
  20. Fentsoldier153

    The dramatic action story of lil fang

    Ding-ling Fang Age: 33 Height: 5,6 Hair color: Brown Eye color: green Origin: Northern China Traits: always strapped Favorite food: Dim Sum Chapter 1 - Born in the streets At some time in 1986, Ding-Ling Fang was given birth to by the infamous Chinese gang leader, "Fang Lang", a gang leader...
Back
Top