Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    UNION HORIZON - Feedback

    Hello all, I am Dno, lead GM of that event. I was assisted by @Sync @Ricsow and @bones Please use this thread for criticism and feedback, so I may improve on my future events! Thank you! The event lasted around 2 hours and 30 minutes and saw more than 20+ players attend, from CWU/CCR/VET...
  2. dno

    <:: 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖹𝖮𝖭 ::> Dno Expedition

    A Dno Expedition.. JOIN THE CALL, CONFORM WITH THE CAUSE Citizens of Sector 10, You have been called upon to serve in a sanctioned venture This is no ordinary task. It is a matter of purpose — a contribution not only to the immediate war effort, but to the enduring future of Earth...
  3. dno

    𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳 [𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 10/24]

    Sunday 6th July 2:00 PM EST <:: 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳::> Working Citizens, The Conscripted Arm, as well as the Voluntary Expeditionary Team, are calling forward citizens trained in the following disciplines for immediate assignment to Expedition #001 Heavy Machinery Operation (excavators, drills...
  4. dno

    Font Tutorial

    Good day! I am Dno/Sevens, and you are reading my... **Click on images to view them in full** Step One. Vist one of the sites below, in this example we'll be using FontSpace Font Generators - https://www.fontspace.com/category/tattoo - https://fontmeme.com/tattoo-fonts/ -...
  5. dno

    Accepted Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Dino SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Leudobcerct/Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanently Banned The reason you were banned?: I was banned three years ago, permanently, after my character has gotten into the Nexus to avoid an execution from...
  6. dno

    [OpFor] Vol 2. 'Blunt Force (1)'

    Pre-Lude This volume of Opposition Force will cover the key points to creating successful weapons to overcome your enemy. We'll be going over various everyday items which can assist you in defending friends or overcoming your foes. Today's dangers has us see challenges with what a person can and...
  7. dno

    GIF Tutorial

    Some Basic Examples, create by myself GIF Creation Dno Tutorial Hello all, hope you're all well. This thread is a small tutorial on how to create animated GIFs for your needs inside the community and outside the community. The process is rather simple so I've broken it down into two steps...
  8. dno

    [OpFor] Vol 1. 'Basic Ballistics'

    Pre-Lude: You have nothing, and will continue to have nothing. Unless you can't do anything, there is no room for complaining; basic ballistics, what to do to better your chances in a firefight. This first volume will tackle, homemade/makeshift amour as well as cover and concealment, which...
  9. dno

    Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Dino SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Leudobcerct/Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanently Banned The reason you were banned?: I was banned in early 2022 for minging, by Leudobcerct, but ordered by Neonity after my character went into the...
  10. dno

    Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Leudobcerct How long is the ban for?: Permanently Banned The reason you were banned?: I would like to start this appeal with an apology, an apology for my childish actions on the server/discord. To both...
  11. dno

    Dno Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Fishke Finish Your map SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Leudoberct How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Supposed to throw away character Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Several months ago I was banned by Leudocract...
  12. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    Steam Name: Dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Leudoberct How long is the ban for?: Permanently The reason you were banned?: “ Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to dispute this ban because I do not believe I had broken any rules at the time...
  13. dno

    Double Storage

    Bug: Two satchels Description: My character has two satchels after restart, both of which do not have the same items(Double satchel space) Errors/time: After restart, just now. Images/recording
  14. dno

    Bug Can't Pickup Refined Chemicals

    Bug: Can't pick up refined chemicals when they're dropped out of an inventory. Description: When you drop a refined chemical bottle or one of its variants(Green, yellow, red, compound), it doesn't allow you to pick it up. Errors/time: Nah Images/recording: I'm banned so I don't have a video, I...
  15. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    Steam Name: dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanently The reason you were banned?: Minging/Throwaway Character Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned because I have taken the time to reflect on...
  16. dno

    Ayo Apologizes

    Steam Name: SHD SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile How long is the ban for?: 1 month --> Perma The reason you were banned?: History of mining. Created Throw away loyalist character just to rush into slums and master part anything you see is. When...
  17. dno

    Giswil Tunnel

    Giswil Tunnel, 02/08/2017 In Switzerland, between North Zuerich and Autostrasse lies a road tunnel created prior to the Combine's liberation of Earth. During its prime, the nearly 1,300-metre tunnel would have a vast amount of traffic pass through it daily, estimating a couple of hundred...
  18. dno

    Fixed ayo cant commit fraud :(

    Bug: You can't transfer credits from a stolen ID to yours. Description: If you steal a players ID, or try to transfer credits from someone to yours it says "ERROR: You cannot transfer credits between your own characters!" Errors/time: Players cant steal CID's Images/recording ERROR: You...
Back
Top