Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vasilidesu

    Vasilidesu Collaborator Application

    Steam Name: Vasilidesu Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150286910 Discord Name: Vasilidesu Character Name: Elise Leon A young woman born on the beautiful Mediterranean coast in Endoume Marseille. From a young age she's lived a fairly privileged life. Her childhood was acidemically strict, she attended...
  2. Vasilidesu

    Accepted Vasilidesu CMRU application

    Steam Name: Vasilidesu Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150286910 Discord Name: Vasilidesu Character Name: Elise Leon Preferred Starting Rank: Nurse Practitioner / Clinical Care Doctor / Dean Char Backstory: A young woman born on the beautiful Mediterranean coast in Endoume Marseille. From a young age...
  3. Vasilidesu

    Citizen Luka Ivanušec

    "I drank the water"
  4. Vasilidesu

    Civil Protection KING

    I know a KING too
  5. Vasilidesu

    La Chola

  6. Vasilidesu

    You're lucky I'm a Goodfella.

    You're lucky I'm a Goodfella.
  7. Vasilidesu

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    Hi, as somebody that was that co-lead, I'd like to clarify our faction count since i24, back then it was Me, Rabit, Walker and Aurulio that were active, in City Eight it was Me, Rabit, Walker and Marco, in Terminal 7 it was Me, Walker, Marco and Robert. All of those three left on their own...
  8. Vasilidesu

    Jonathan Douglas

    (n)
  9. Vasilidesu

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    add Algernon Strangeman, i'd appreciate it
  10. Vasilidesu

    Elis "Lizzy" Carew

    NAME: Elis Carew BIRTHPLACE: Swansea, Wales AGE: 32 OCCUPATION: Store Worker My name is Elis Carew but most people call me Lizzy, used to be an inside joke. I transferred to City-24 based on something that was said in some flyer, it said I could have a good life in here. I guess it doesn't...
  11. Vasilidesu

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    You know who to add RedHot...
  12. Vasilidesu

    Abuse report against Nath

    I'm making this report for Nath abusing his GM powers to go into observer while in pursuit of two players. Nath's character got into an argument with the duo, an argument that eventually escalated into a chase, where Nath's character ran after the two. After the duo ran off, Nath went into...
  13. Vasilidesu

    Genevieve Willow

    add my character
  14. Vasilidesu

    Genevieve Willow

    Layla Adkins! If we've interacted enough...
  15. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    smol update
  16. Vasilidesu

    sadly you already have a cute anime pfp so you're too far gone

    sadly you already have a cute anime pfp so you're too far gone
  17. Vasilidesu

    THE MOC PENTHOUSE STOLE OUR EDICTS!

    THE MOC PENTHOUSE STOLE OUR EDICTS!
Back
Top