Vasilidesu
Big guy
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2021
- Messages
- 142
- Thread Author
- #1
NAME: Elis Carew
BIRTHPLACE: Swansea, Wales
AGE: 32
OCCUPATION: Store Worker
BIRTHPLACE: Swansea, Wales
AGE: 32
OCCUPATION: Store Worker
My name is Elis Carew but most people call me Lizzy, used to be an inside joke. I transferred to City-24 based on something that was said in some flyer, it said I could have a good life in here. I guess it doesn't apply to everybody. I mostly roam around the slums, I have no place to sleep. Everything around me is disgusting, it sucks that there is no like.. Refugee camp or whatever. I started doing some business around the city, scavenging and begging for whatever people had to spare. They don't appreciate me begging on the street though, saying I'm trying to scam people or whatever. Luckily I met this store owner, he offered me to run the store sometimes when he's out. I have met some people out and about, some of them are nice and all but the ones with the armbands have been more a pain in the ass. Always enforcing these stupid rules, evicting me from the store and everything. |
Character Relations:
Watima Nakata | He offered me a job at his store, way better than begging on the street I guess. He's a good man, maybe I'll get to know him in the time to come. |
Suit Lady (Emiyo Marcum) | I met her while begging for money, while some imbecile was complaining about my way of business. I had a little conversation with her after, she even gave me some money. |
Last edited: