Okay, I will do this when I get a chance. You'd think this information would be pinned in the refund thread. Or at least I didn't see anything other than the format and another unrelated notice.
Was this something that needs to be done? I haven't received any response on my post in the refund section of the forums at all, so I don't think that is something that would apply to me yet.
Why when characters were wiped recently did they not give a warning ping?
It seems, at least from who has put in a refund form, two people have even bothered with having their characters refunded, my refund being one of them. So I doubt a drastic amount of people would have logged on to save...
Shut up. Counting failers (like yourself) deserve to rot in prison. Counting WINNERS like MYSELF deserve heaven. I will call my royal guards to dispatch you immediately.
This could probably be done purely ICly and GMed with admins. No need to have an actual ability coded in for something that probably won't happen often.
Simple suggestion; add a function similar to scene texts that are tied to your character, meaning they are visible when people are near your character and move with you.
Could be used if your character is doing an action that cannot be represented in-game. For example, let's I'm ICly doing an...
Shut up. Counting failers (like yourself) deserve to rot in prison. Counting WINNERS like MYSELF deserve heaven. I will call my royal guards to dispatch you immediately.
Update:
- Added Kaffee, Sze'ras, Val Al'kash, Var'Ras, Cole, Lukas, and Hans.
As I've said, feel free to chuck your character's name in the replies if you'd like to be added. Please only request your character if they've interacted a decent amount.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.