Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fedora

    what the hell

    what the hell
  2. Fedora

    im smiling because @George is gone!!

    im smiling because @George is gone!!
  3. Fedora

    Refuge Rampart

    Cancelled
  4. Fedora

    Denied Discord Ban Appeal

    Denied We have decided to keep you banned at this time because of the contents of the video.
  5. Fedora

    🤓

    🤓
  6. Fedora

    RoLeX Ban Appeal

    denied
  7. Fedora

    Fixed Bug involving forum QOL.

    1-1-1--1980!?
  8. Fedora

    Give the Conscripts M16s or AKs or Some Shit, not Wimpy MP5s

    hello everyone I am the lead for the Conscripts, after Hoki left in i24. I have made a new guide which is still being worked on and tuned. Here is what I had planned for the Conscripts -- Similar to how Civil Protection operates, I want to give out alternate weapon perks for weapons to the...
  9. Fedora

    Mac Heystek - Abrupt End

    do or die gung ho gung ho
  10. Fedora

    Accepted Ban Appeals

    Accepted
  11. Fedora

    Accepted Ban Appeals

    Hey, I was observing this in noclip. I banned you because at that point a conscript on the walls had shot near you on the walls, and afterwards, went down from the walls to get some help and go out into the fenced area in which that point you disconnected. I wasn't able to warn you because I...
  12. Fedora

    frozen tear

    frozen tear
  13. Fedora

    GladOS and the Combine AI

    short stories team presents
  14. Fedora

    Don

    Don
  15. Fedora

    Yoshitaka Mine

    https://yakuza.fandom.com/wiki/Yoshitaka_Mine
  16. Fedora

    Refuge Rampart

    Refuge Rampart 26th May 2024 During the aftermath of a major Combine assault on several outposts under the banner of Moonlight's Alliance, you find yourselves at Outpost Mont Blanc - a derelict research base with several buildings now repurposed for supplies and communication. The outpost is...
Back
Top