Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Thood74

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Damn, first thing I see after taking almost ten minutes to get past the annoying false errors and lag created by the disencouragement setting? My thread got reassigned. Can't have shit in WN, although I am glad that enough people are enjoying WN to continue using the thread that is not mine...
  2. Thood74

    High Command

    The maps ultimately an opinionated subject when you are talking about tone, but the rest is fair. Although, I'm very much against the idea that I'm creating a negative perception on anyone, though. I think the HC officer I've used as an example, Wittrow, does that for himself with acts of what...
  3. Thood74

    High Command

    The thread still wasn't locked :( Reminder this is purely trying to press the issue of High Command, and any argument away from that isn't mine. Just because I'm not active doesn't mean the points are illegitimate. I'd just prefer server administration review the HC system. Which the last...
  4. Thood74

    High Command

    Yes, this post is based off the other post. INTRO High Command has always filled a particular niche. The background of Civil Protection/Overwatch operation. This initially came mostly in the flavour of extremely shallow characters who would use a red eyed model from that one CP pack every...
  5. Thood74

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    Besides the fact this isn't being pushed as the only and necessary solution, if something iconic doesn't work, that's not a good thing to be known for. Regardless of if you view TBC as the second coming of christ whose developers deserve high praise or an overdeveloped mess whose developers...
  6. Thood74

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  7. Thood74

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    I think the reason I was kicked out of OTA was because I didn't partake in the 1 week beta I don't regret that decision, not just because that map looks more barren than the average v1 gm's brain
  8. Thood74

    36th Volunteer Metropolitan Corps

    children of men roleplay then, sounds fun
  9. Thood74

    36th Volunteer Metropolitan Corps

    Think about it. The worlds already infertile, the Civil Authority is trusted with a lot of undemocratically elected power. Rebel infighting isn't a thing yet iirc but it can come about, it could happen. All you need is the first post-sterilisation field pregnancy and you are all ready to rip...
  10. Thood74

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    sleep is an overrated construct invented by corporations to sell beds, open your mind milkman
  11. Thood74

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    It has been an ABSURDLY long time since I've been involved with the OTA faction, so I don't know their stats, organisation, etc. But I can all but guarantee, in spite of any nerfs, this was TOO MUCH. Back when I partook in OTA, something like this would undoubtedly result in upper management...
  12. Thood74

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    Since I don't feel its been considered, what if TBC handled damage calculations differently to S2K? If it isn't already. Depending on how you feel about this, it could be higher/lower for either, but I feel lower for TBC will help, due to the lack of dodging via active movement. Whereas S2K...
  13. Thood74

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    Making people godded while unconscious during combat is going to pretty much ruin any chance of surface rebellion hit and run ambush stuff. Worsens the problem. The other simplifications will undoubtedly help if not fix the core problem with TBC being sluggish. Even if the addition of turn...
  14. Thood74

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    TBC completely cripples rebels and their style of hit and run combat. One entire half of the server can't accurately attack their enemy without TBC stalling them while others move to reinforce them. An upside I once heard about TBC is that it allows for roleplay during combat, and now I'm...
  15. Thood74

    Gave wisdom, got pinned and left. Come back.

    Gave wisdom, got pinned and left. Come back.
  16. Thood74

    Implemented TBC changes / development updates and suggestions

    This just seems like a core problem with TBC then. Gunshots are loud, and gunshots attract attention. And in TBC, you don't have the liberty of time to escape once you've hit whatever your target is, while cops swarm you. It's a slow system at it's core. Removing the main mechanic of a radio...
  17. Thood74

    Implemented TBC changes / development updates and suggestions

    One of the original 'upsides' I heard for TBC was to allow communication/roleplay during combat. Removing this removes whatever relevance team communication has had to combat so far. If it's none, then that's a shame. But being able to call things out during combat is a very valid tactic, and...
  18. Thood74

    The Collaborators and Workers Safety Act

    Still silly. If you want some armed loyalists to do your dirty work, just call on an official armed militia. Or call on that one preexisting armed militia you have called Civil Protection. Nobody needs random collaborator people going around waving their gun or melee weapon around like...
  19. Thood74

    Act #25

    Giving loyalists open or concealed carry of melee weapons with the explicit intention of them being used as melee weapons, as well as access to firearms is an absolutely horrible idea. Primarily because it's silly as fuck for some mega loyalist T6 who is friends with the board to draw a 9mm and...
  20. Thood74

    HUMAN VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED

    why all the squid game comparisons all of a sudden looking at his project thread gives a much different meaning to this than 'haha squid game'
Back
Top