Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Doom Guy

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    its not buggy, I actually think its quite unique, Bandages stop most scratches and bites, Though you have a % chance to require a suture kit to fix it, (Think deep wound from zomboid) Tourniquets pretty much delay bleeding, and gangrene. Gangrene is gained from leaving a bandage on too long...
  2. Doom Guy

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    because you're supposed to use mining as the method to obtain refined metal, the workbench is just a alternative.
  3. Doom Guy

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    Im not gonna lie thats the point behind crafting though, In general not EVERYONE should be able to be a crafter by any means, The smart ones are crafters, then you have scavengers and what not, Thats the RP that is present, The main issue is behind the players itself, and I will say Kinda the...
  4. Doom Guy

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    I actually liked the start and the end of my playtime quite a bit, Good action and RP, got to fight in the Pitt and die how I wanted, Though the vote for Bad mainly comes from the lack of RP and actual playable time in the middle of it all, I felt like from what I saw, and experienced, it felt...
  5. Doom Guy

    CSF OPERATION: Market Tangent

    Steam name: Doom Guy Discord name: otc209 How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: None, but I have attend expos as a player Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: Of course
  6. Doom Guy

    9/11 Junktown Raid // Thoughts, and Complaints.

    You know, I disagree. On C24, yes it was bad. really bad in fact, but on I24 its not that bad, I've seen maybe 1 sweep, and even then they're plenty of ways to avoid a sweep if one we're to come, lots of escapes into the sewers, lots of ways back into the city if you roll that way, Plus, Passive...
  7. Doom Guy

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Steam Name: Doom Guy Discord Name: otc209 Previous Rule Violations: A warn that was removed a few minutes later STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:534029976 Character Name: Chris Kolder Character Backstory: Chris grew up on the countryside, strict parents and a job that was minimum at best, Unknowing of the...
  8. Doom Guy

    Rebel RP discussion

    Its more just a joke While at the time i was PISSED i did not get it, I've helped run servers as senior staff and event teams and I know how something as unbalanced as that would suck to give out during a event already going to provide high rewards
  9. Doom Guy

    Rebel RP discussion

    The Good: Its probably one of the more open factions, letting any player go into right away and if they can talk to others or are willing to learn and stay they usually become good rebel players in their own way The Bad: The overall receptiveness is too much, Every character starts the same...
  10. Doom Guy

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    IC Name: Kallaway Who are they: A Army Mechanic and a Dapper man Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yup Do you have a weapon that is kitchen knife grade or better (optional): Yup
  11. Doom Guy

    Fixed Super speed walk

    (how the bug happened to me) when leaving while handcuffed, when you return and get release you get SUPER SPEEDY WALK. and you're RUN is slower than your walk. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/UYfkX_v9PJNhE/d1337sWO2ChF?invite=cr-MSw3VlQsNTgxNTU2NDQs
  12. Doom Guy

    Add some more weapons for high tier crafters

    So my suggestion is simple. add new weapons like a makeshit 357, (level 35) maybe the crossbow (as some sort of sniper or silent gun), (level 45) Some sort of Makeshift LMG that has 50 rounds. (Level 50) you almost cant even get *Real* guns because of no BMD's and without a staff member...
  13. Doom Guy

    Fixed Cant make Black padded pants due to a bug

    Like my last suggestion it gets another error when i try to make the item, "[Crafting] Recipe Black Padded Pants has an unexisting ingredient legs_civilian_black!"
  14. Doom Guy

    Fixed Cant make Trenchcoat due to a error

    While attempting to make the Brown Trenchcoat you will get a error message stating "[Crafting] Recipe Brown Trench Coat has an unexisting ingredient torso_white_shirt!" Not allowing you to make the trenchcoat. I do not have a video, but its a pretty simple bug
Back
Top