Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Medi

    Toby's report

    Glad it got handled but sorry this took a while to get to.
  2. Medi

    Denied Ban/Warning Appeal.

    @Hiros This appears to be your case.
  3. Medi

    Accepted talbnew400 | Player reports

    Hey there, I apologize that this report wasn't looked into sooner. Were you assisted already with this matter or is this still requiring assistance?
  4. Medi

    Toby's report

    Hey there, I'm sorry that no one seemed to get to this sooner. Given the situation with the servers, are you still seeking action on this matter? If so, can you please elaborate if this is a refund request or a player complaint?
  5. Medi

    Marco FRP report

    Right, after careful consideration and conference with both @Rabithunter and @Imperator RAD-X we've come to a rather concrete conclusion on this matter. First, we acknowledge that this is on the back of a rather long and complicated situation and that this was close to but not the specific...
  6. Medi

    Marco FRP report

    So, realistically speaking, what did you expect Marco do to in this case? Stop and surrender? I'm just making sure I'm understanding your interpretation of these events and what you feel makes this specifically "FRP". Do you mean fear rp or fail rp?
  7. Medi

    Marco FRP report

    We will look into this and I'll speak with Rad. I understand a lot happened because of this icly but what changed to make you want to done a complaint now?
  8. Medi

    Marco FRP report

    Can you give a date and time with the time zone you're using so we can work on logs? Also, please confirm which server.
  9. Medi

    Stop. Just closing tickets :(

    I will point out that I've been in the middle of handling a ticket only to have it just closed without my input. The current system isn't perfect sadly but it doesn't always mean that staff are ignoring you or otherwise not responding.
  10. Medi

    In-Character Celine Sutrom- The Mockingbird

    Best guy Mateo Del'Vario
  11. Medi

    Troy Henry Hardwick

    Everyone's least known science guy: Mateo
  12. Medi

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Some of these, like the i24 thing are happening but behind the scenes sorta when we aren't getting logistically tied up in relying on other factions to produce things. Not blaming them but its why you haven't see a ton on that. Some of the others I suspect, honestly, would get waysided as...
  13. Medi

    Mateo Del'Vario - The Loyal Ordinal

    I'm sorry I don't have access to artists to commission for my one character I bother to make a profile for and I am sorry you actually can't see some of the hidden detail on the prompt and editing that was done. There are few actual images on the internet that would fit his demographics that...
  14. Medi

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Alright. Now instead propose some ideas you think are good and would actually pass. Its very easy to call things stupid and say no, it's a little harder to give actual constructive criticism. Otherwise, all you've done is prove our point that everyone can just say no then contribute zero brain...
  15. Medi

    Mateo Del'Vario - The Loyal Ordinal

    <:: Loyalist Repository System... ::> <:: Enter Credentials: ******************** ::> <:: Access... Approved! ::> <:: Selected: Director Del'Vario ::> <:: Displaying:... ::> Some people call it surrender, I call it clarity in the face of reality. I remember those days, the time we...
  16. Medi

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    I'm going to weigh in here since I've been in the mop long enough to see what's actually going on behind the closed doors and ironically made an unanswered complaint about this very thing. While I can't speak on what happened with this apparent event character issue, I can absolutely point out...
  17. Medi

    Jenifer Maesroe

    What? No best guy Mateo?
  18. Medi

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    While some good points were certainly made across a wide series of topics, I would like to remind everyone that Loyalism and the MOP aren't the core issues of this complaint. They're facets of the larger complaint which is about how it seems staff are instigating loss after loss toward citizens...
  19. Medi

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    See last statement from me. Similar events have happened before with authorization.
  20. Medi

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    We know how to communicate and we HAVE communicated even to captaincy levels before where we've explained what we're doing, shown the approvals both IC and OOC, but when that captain logs off- then it's a "No harm no foul" to the CPs who in their lane are "doing their jobs" because no one told...
Back
Top