Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SteyrShotgun

    X's Ban Retraction Request?

    You teabagged a corpse in a serious roleplaying server in front of minimum 30 people. We don't tolerate this kind of stuff at all. You were banned for a day, then that was extended to a week as per your comment about "sucking your nuts." Two weeks is not true, and I have no idea where this came...
  2. SteyrShotgun

    Needless spawnbombing of OTA with NPC headcrabs

    Heyo. I'll be taking a look at this admin abuse case as per usual. In the meantime, if you have anything else you'd like to add to this (or indeed, if anyone else sees this post and wishes to tack on anything) Please do provide any claims and evidence as and where needed. Otherwise, I'll be...
  3. SteyrShotgun

    [CC] Vinyl complaint/discussion

    I am officially closing this thread* with the caveat that you may open a separate complaint/discussion on Civil Protection Behaviour in general should you continue to discuss it further. Otherwise, my response is directed at squarely this incident involving "BillyBottoms". Vinyl does not need...
  4. SteyrShotgun

    Booile complaint

    This isn't a serious complaint. This is a senior admin doing his job correctly. Swagile was well within his rights as an administrator to perform an action like this, given your weird and inconsistent behaviour as a player. I genuinely don't know how inconspicuous this may look to you Vikstar...
  5. SteyrShotgun

    Vikstars ban appeal

    You have given us so far:- Confirmed that you've alted previously on other communities to evade bans. Currently have 4-5 Steam Accounts in your possession (Some being recently created.) Inconsistencies with your experience, namely that you are capable of using Willard's systems much like any...
  6. SteyrShotgun

    Tapout Ban Appeal

    I'm going to skip the basics and get right into the meat as to why you were banned for 3 months, but I want to address something first. This is has to be the biggest teller about your behaviour. "Toxicity and Offending people is not against the rules." and "Yes I have been toxic." Lest you...
  7. SteyrShotgun

    Wise One, I come seeking your guidence and forgiveness

    We unbanned you in the hopes that you'd move away from your former behaviour and be a better representative for rebels moving forward. In response, within the first 48 hours of your return you broke several rules. Under that condition, which I'll remind you of, we agreed that should you break...
  8. SteyrShotgun

    JKSheo/Nellie Ban Information/appeal

    DENIED.
  9. SteyrShotgun

    JKSheo/Nellie Ban Information/appeal

    First and foremost, Oi Susy has been permanently banned from Willard Networks after their stunt regarding banning all staff from the VICTOR Discord. As per rules, we voted on their status and the ban I handed to them was extended indefinitely. They will not be able to appeal that due to their...
  10. SteyrShotgun

    Disorganized events with no consideration of player agency

    Moved to acknowledged. Had a speaky with a few folks to clear this up (y)
  11. SteyrShotgun

    Xanthos' Ban Appeal

    Denied. You and your friends showed video footage of alleged staff abuse, but accidentally exposed your hacking and VC status to us. So, either way. Don't come back.
  12. SteyrShotgun

    Zeeks 1 DAY ban appeal.

    Dude posted a video for "staff complaint." I scrolled down once and there was footage of him hacking in a Halo RP. Permabanned.
  13. SteyrShotgun

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    More "In-Betweener" Or delinquent areas as I spoke to you in VC. Right now the map is super heavily divided between Rebel, Civvie, Loyalist. There should be some areas that merge the two, or provide some alternative paths in and out of select areas with risk.
  14. SteyrShotgun

    Bluerrey unban request

    If you really wanted to make people laugh and be a positive member of the community, you wouldn't have routinely broke our rules on multiple occasions and in some cases in rapid succession. We have questions that you answer upon entering Willard, and a clear "Guidelines and Rules" tab on the...
  15. SteyrShotgun

    Bluerrey unban request

    Here you char switched to save Joku after using the /act commands to look through two doors. You then bodyblocked CPs from getting a shot off on their character. (Should be read bottom to top.) Here in these logs you used /actwindow twice, and I have a screenshot of you doing the second one...
  16. SteyrShotgun

    Wrongfully Convicted Verdic

    We've spent almost 36 hours going back and fourth with you people as to why we made these decisions and why we handed out specific punishments. If you are unable to accept the reasons why we did so that is absolutely fine and more power to you. We have dealt with issue, after issue, after issue...
  17. SteyrShotgun

    Metagame.

    I don't know what happened here, but I will repeat as it appears my message may have not been sent properly due to some of the DDOS stuff we've been having over the week. This complaint is closed. We've readjusted the metagaming rules to clarify better in the future. No, this doesn't mean you...
  18. SteyrShotgun

    Bond & Bluerrey's Ban Appeal.

    Accepted. Spoke with Pesmar, Bluerrey (briefly) and the Staff involved. Situation is to be voided and thrown out.
  19. SteyrShotgun

    Ashamed Fish returns

    fish
  20. SteyrShotgun

    What makes a Half-Life 2 Roleplay "Good"?

    I thought I'd break the ice by making a thread about this subject. Reminder, this is a civil discussion about what you believe (as an individual) makes a community/server interesting, engaging, otherwise positive to interact with and play on. So, be mindful that your opinions may not fit with...
Back
Top