Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

UE4fO0C.png

The Gavetti Brothers, a small-time outfit breaking into the New Reno scene.

Remnants of a Modern Renaissance in stylized gangsters. Zoot Suits, with the waist pants high and mighty. Dominant accents, one more "Latin Lethario", another more "Gabbagool". Slick Backs and Customized Colts.

The Gavetti Brothers began as a duo of stick-up artist and con men known as wanted men in Republic Lands, their imitation of lost records of Western Cinema on Mobsters gained them a cult following, akin to that of the King and his School of Impersonation, only, smaller, a handful of men. Booming their duo into a small posse of wannabes and wops.

They broke out into New Reno amid the Bishop takeover of the city, their ten-man crew as hire-Ons for Bishop Muscle, battling the Wrights out in the streets.

The main duo consists of the Boss, Norm, the older brother with a more Italian affection, he's the King of the Castle in his own racket now as a "thank you" from the Bishops. While Michael, is still out and about looking for his own share of glory as a mercenary, the more Spanish-styled ganger of the two, the accents obviously, are forced, but they do have the descendancy to justify their cultural appropriations and mock portrayal from old pre-war film they've seen.

Rumor in Reno is the small-time outfit is brooding with tension, as Michael and Norm in their small share of success, now argue over the future of their crew, as they seek NCR pardon among other things - like more, than whatever the fuck this is.

bunenuM.jpeg

Michael steps toward the Vault PA System, just beyond the iron rolling door.

He'd plug a stolen pip-boy in and speak.

Charming every lovely lady on the other side of the Moon.

Open Scene.

Enter Norm, Jeffie.

They lay upon a bed together, Jeffie has herself tucked under the sheets, wrapped around in the warmth of five-hundred cap silk. She is reading, quietly, thank God.

Norm sits at the edge of the bed, check his drawers, maintaining all is where it must be - before clasping his hands, and whispering a prayer to himself, which he does not often do. Jeffie notices. There is silence in the room.

They both look out the window, to New Reno lights.

"Lord, I wish I could tell you I'm not asking for much, but God knows any amount I haven't earned yet is too much - but I heard you're kind, willing, forgiving. So forgive me now but I need you now more than ever, keep that brother of mine safe. Lord please..." he prayed, silently.

Jeffie turns over onto her side, rubbing his arm, "What is it, baby?", she says, loud and clear.

"Nunya'." He jokes.

"Nunya'?" She entertains.

"Nunya' fuggin' bizness'." He finishes.

"That's not funny, Norm..." she begins to sit up, wrapping her arms around him. "What's-a-matta'?", she's so soft.

"Michael." He says, masked in a breath.

"Is he really still giving you a hard time?" She sits back, appalled.

"Hard time? He's my fucking brother, I have to look after him - a little stressful, but, he's a kid, don't call him a "hard time", he's just- Look, you're getting me all worked up before bed. Fucking broad..." he grumbles.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean to - it's just... You talk about him often, every other night, and it always seems a problem... Is he a problem?" She questions.

"What'd I say? What'd I just say?" He gets annoyed. Overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she backs off.

"No, you're not." He sighs "My brother's all I got, I owe it to my family to make sure he doesn't end up like the rest of us - kid wants to be a merc'? I let him be a merc'... That's honest, not like this, this whole life - what's the point of all this if I ain't happy?" He questions himself "I want that kid to be somebody - so fucking what if it's a little bit of stress, right? He's going to carry our name on, I tell ya'." A smile grows on his face.

"You're so blind, Norm." she crawls back onto him, like a fucking cancer "He's a problem, see? You're just so blind because of this-and-that, what "everyone else" wanted of him. You need to focus on you." the parasite convinces.

"Don't get on my fucking nerves."

"Relax."

"Relax?"

"RELAX?! You STUPID BITCH!? You speak on MY FUCKING FAMILY AS "EVERYONE ELSE" AND EXPECT FUCKING RELAXED, YOU DUMB BROAD?!" terrifies.

The room is silent, the woman is silent, before crying, from sniffles to rather loud wailing. Norm stands up, covering his ears.

She won't stop.

"Shut up.

Bitch, SHUT UP!"

The wailing won't stop, Norm digs in his drawers for a syringe. Producing Psycho, he sits on the edge of the bed, wrapping his arm, as she cries.

"I'm sorry that I CARE! ABOUT YOU! It's supposed to just be ME and YOU! Not EVERYONE ELSE - When will you care about ME?! NORM?! HE'S GOT HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND TO CARE ABOUT HIM!" She doesn't know what she's talking about.

Norm is standing, high off psycho, his veins bulge and pop, his neck cracks, and his hand swings around, violently, striking the woman. She falls off the bed, crawling, in her stupor.

Norm walks around the bed.

"THAT FUCKING "EVERYONE ELSE" IS MY FAMILY?! MY BRUDDA'! FUCK HIS GOOMAH', THE BITCH IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY! AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S BLOOD - IT'S ME AND MY BROTHA' VERSUS THE WORLD!" he cries

Jeffie reaches under the bed, lifting a lid.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DOES - I DIDN'T DO ALL THIS FUCKING WORKING SO HE COULDN'T BE FUCKING HAPPY! I GAVE HIM THE LIFE MY MUDDA' WANTED US TO HAVE! AND YOU HAVE IT TOO, UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" he squeels.

Norm reaches to lift her.

Blam-O.

The Pig of a Man falls, a hole in his chest, Jeffie, through her tears and ran makeup, sits on her side, having just slain one half of a local legendary duo.

Somewhere far from Reno, in a town called Colter, an exploring Michael is taking steps toward a vault door and intercom.

Bigdaddyboy413 here.

I am applying for a role not listed, "Tour Guide", I just thought outside of the box and wanted to try and apply to basically be a waster who found the vault, and got hired on last minute as a "take what we can get" kinda' help - a mobster tour guide helping the Vault Dwellers keep footing.

For a perk, Local Leader would be nice.

UE4fO0C.png

The Gavetti Brothers, a small-time outfit breaking into the New Reno scene.

Remnants of a Modern Renaissance in stylized gangsters. Zoot Suits, with the waist pants high and mighty. Dominant accents, one more "Latin Lethario", another more "Gabbagool". Slick Backs and Customized Colts.

The Gavetti Brothers began as a duo of stick-up artist and con men known as wanted men in Republic Lands, their imitation of lost records of Western Cinema on Mobsters gained them a cult following, akin to that of the King and his School of Impersonation, only, smaller, a handful of men. Booming their duo into a small posse of wannabes and wops.

They broke out into New Reno amid the Bishop takeover of the city, their ten-man crew as hire-Ons for Bishop Muscle, battling the Wrights out in the streets.

The main duo consists of the Boss, Norm, the older brother with a more Italian affection, he's the King of the Castle in his own racket now as a "thank you" from the Bishops. While Michael, is still out and about looking for his own share of glory as a mercenary, the more Spanish-styled ganger of the two, the accents obviously, are forced, but they do have the descendancy to justify their cultural appropriations and mock portrayal from old pre-war film they've seen.

Rumor in Reno is the small-time outfit is brooding with tension, as Michael and Norm in their small share of success, now argue over the future of their crew, as they seek NCR pardon among other things - like more, than whatever the fuck this is.

bunenuM.jpeg

Michael steps toward the Vault PA System, just beyond the iron rolling door.

He'd plug a stolen pip-boy in and speak.

Charming every lovely lady on the other side of the Moon.

Open Scene.

Enter Norm, Jeffie.

They lay upon a bed together, Jeffie has herself tucked under the sheets, wrapped around in the warmth of five-hundred cap silk. She is reading, quietly, thank God.

Norm sits at the edge of the bed, check his drawers, maintaining all is where it must be - before clasping his hands, and whispering a prayer to himself, which he does not often do. Jeffie notices. There is silence in the room.

They both look out the window, to New Reno lights.

"Lord, I wish I could tell you I'm not asking for much, but God knows any amount I haven't earned yet is too much - but I heard you're kind, willing, forgiving. So forgive me now but I need you now more than ever, keep that brother of mine safe. Lord please..." he prayed, silently.

Jeffie turns over onto her side, rubbing his arm, "What is it, baby?", she says, loud and clear.

"Nunya'." He jokes.

"Nunya'?" She entertains.

"Nunya' fuggin' bizness'." He finishes.

"That's not funny, Norm..." she begins to sit up, wrapping her arms around him. "What's-a-matta'?", she's so soft.

"Michael." He says, masked in a breath.

"Is he really still giving you a hard time?" She sits back, appalled.

"Hard time? He's my fucking brother, I have to look after him - a little stressful, but, he's a kid, don't call him a "hard time", he's just- Look, you're getting me all worked up before bed. Fucking broad..." he grumbles.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean to - it's just... You talk about him often, every other night, and it always seems a problem... Is he a problem?" She questions.

"What'd I say? What'd I just say?" He gets annoyed. Overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she backs off.

"No, you're not." He sighs "My brother's all I got, I owe it to my family to make sure he doesn't end up like the rest of us - kid wants to be a merc'? I let him be a merc'... That's honest, not like this, this whole life - what's the point of all this if I ain't happy?" He questions himself "I want that kid to be somebody - so fucking what if it's a little bit of stress, right? He's going to carry our name on, I tell ya'." A smile grows on his face.

"You're so blind, Norm." she crawls back onto him, like a fucking cancer "He's a problem, see? You're just so blind because of this-and-that, what "everyone else" wanted of him. You need to focus on you." the parasite convinces.

"Don't get on my fucking nerves."

"Relax."

"Relax?"

"RELAX?! You STUPID BITCH!? You speak on MY FUCKING FAMILY AS "EVERYONE ELSE" AND EXPECT FUCKING RELAXED, YOU DUMB BROAD?!" terrifies.

The room is silent, the woman is silent, before crying, from sniffles to rather loud wailing. Norm stands up, covering his ears.

She won't stop.

"Shut up.

Bitch, SHUT UP!"

The wailing won't stop, Norm digs in his drawers for a syringe. Producing Psycho, he sits on the edge of the bed, wrapping his arm, as she cries.

"I'm sorry that I CARE! ABOUT YOU! It's supposed to just be ME and YOU! Not EVERYONE ELSE - When will you care about ME?! NORM?! HE'S GOT HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND TO CARE ABOUT HIM!" She doesn't know what she's talking about.

Norm is standing, high off psycho, his veins bulge and pop, his neck cracks, and his hand swings around, violently, striking the woman. She falls off the bed, crawling, in her stupor.

Norm walks around the bed.

"THAT FUCKING "EVERYONE ELSE" IS MY FAMILY?! MY BRUDDA'! FUCK HIS GOOMAH', THE BITCH IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY! AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S BLOOD - IT'S ME AND MY BROTHA' VERSUS THE WORLD!" he cries

Jeffie reaches under the bed, lifting a lid.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DOES - I DIDN'T DO ALL THIS FUCKING WORKING SO HE COULDN'T BE FUCKING HAPPY! I GAVE HIM THE LIFE MY MUDDA' WANTED US TO HAVE! AND YOU HAVE IT TOO, UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" he squeels.

Norm reaches to lift her.

Blam-O.

The Pig of a Man falls, a hole in his chest, Jeffie, through her tears and ran makeup, sits on her side, having just slain one half of a local legendary duo.

Somewhere far from Reno, in a town called Colter, an exploring Michael is taking steps toward a vault door and intercom.
Bigdaddyboy413 here.

I am applying for a role not listed, "Tour Guide", I just thought outside of the box and wanted to try and apply to basically be a waster who found the vault, and got hired on last minute as a "take what we can get" kinda' help - a mobster tour guide helping the Vault Dwellers keep footing.

For a perk, Local Leader would be nice.

This will be considered privately. This bio is art.

STEAM NAME: Bounter
DISCORD NAME: Bounter (bounter_)

CHARACTER NAME: Joshamee Davis
CHARACTER ROLE: Handyman
SELECTED PERKS(S):
Handyman/Repairman, Strong Back
CHARACTER BACKSTORY: A man in his early 30s (32 to be exact), born as a son of a everyman Vault Dweller parents. Not the most impressive or smart in his younger years, with slight issues in concentrating, and lacking in certain aspects of sharpness, he usually took some regular jobs inside of the vault before reaching 18 years of age. Once he did however, he had to finally decide on what to do with his life, and then, Joshamee, chose working with technology and machinery throughout the Vault, wether that would be radios, computers, engines and all that. His apprenticeship, and training, started not long after, and it took around 4 years for him to become a full on and proper Repairman of Vault 14. While more experienced than some others around the Vault, he sure isn't the best, and despite his sometimes... Not-so-bright attitude, he realises it, and doesn't let ego consume him.

After around 10 years, he has become a trully great worker and repairman around the Vault, while still not the best, his years of experience, and knowledge of most if not all of the machines around his underground home, however, despite his uh... Lack-of-best-smarts, he never let his skills go over his head, and he never attempted repairing something, he wasn't sure about. He lived that way for a while, spending time with his family in spare time, until he's heard the news about an expedition, and the breaking of the water chip, alongside the runnning out of the fusion cores. He has decided, that with his knowledge, he may prove useful in finding spare parts, other water chips, and other necessary components, which made him sign up for the expedition out into the wastes... He would see wether he's got the gut, and as not much as he has, smarts, for the Wasteland.

APPLICATION FORMAT

STEAM NAME: Dazor
DISCORD NAME: dazors

CHARACTER NAME: Caleb Morgan
CHARACTER ROLE: Vault Dweller
SELECTED PERKS(S): Lockpick

Character was too similar to the Expedition Leader

Alex Hawkins was born in the Vault, a once-thriving underground haven designed to protect its inhabitants from the horrors of the nuclear apocalypse. Now 36 years old, Alex has spent his entire life within the confines of the vault. From a young age, he displayed a keen understanding of human nature and an unwavering commitment to the community, which led him to become the vault's loyalty inspector. Known for his sharp intuition and ability to read people, Alex earned the nickname "Sparks" for his ability to ignite trust and loyalty among the vault dwellers.

As the Vault Loyalty Inspector, Alex's responsibilities included monitoring the morale and loyalty of the vault's inhabitants, ensuring adherence to vault policies, and investigating any signs of dissent or subversion. He conducted regular interviews and evaluations, working closely with the overseer to maintain order and unity within the community. His role was crucial in fostering a sense of trust and cooperation among the vault dwellers, especially during times of crisis. Alex is a current member of the Vault Committee and organises many of the community events of the vault.

Alex is a pragmatic and determined individual, driven by a sense of duty to his fellow vault dwellers. He understands the gravity of their mission and the stakes involved. His natural ability to inspire trust and maintain unity is tempered by the harsh realities of the wasteland, but he remains resolute. He is fiercely protective of his companions and is willing to risk everything to ensure their success and the survival of the Vault. However, Alex is quite a know-it-all, his dedication to the vault can often blind him to injustice with a focus on the bigger picture. To Alex the Vault is the only thing that matters; the last bastion of civilisation.

300px-Fo4_VT_Prop_2.png

Welcome to ROBCO Industries (TM) Termlink

[Memo]

To: <All Vault Inhabitants>
Date: N.A.

Subject: Mission Preparations and Unity

Dear Vault Dwellers,

As we prepare for the upcoming mission into the wasteland, I wanted to take a moment to address the entire community and ensure that we are all on the same page regarding our objectives and the challenges that lie ahead.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize the importance of unity and cooperation during this critical time. The success of our mission hinges on our ability to work together as a cohesive team, supporting one another and remaining steadfast in the face of adversity. We must set aside any differences or conflicts and focus on our common goal: the survival of our Vault.

I understand that venturing into the wasteland is a daunting prospect, especially given the uncertainties and dangers that await us beyond our secure walls. However, I want to assure each and every one of you that we are well-prepared and well-equipped for the journey ahead. Our team has undergone extensive training and planning to ensure that we can face whatever challenges come our way.

As your Vault Loyalty Inspector, it is my duty to remind you of the values that have guided us throughout our time in the Vault: loyalty, cooperation, and resilience. These values will serve as our guiding principles as we venture into the unknown, and I have full confidence that we will emerge stronger and more united than ever before.

In the coming days, I urge you to remain vigilant and to support one another in any way you can. Whether it's lending a helping hand, offering words of encouragement, or simply maintaining a positive attitude, every contribution counts towards our collective success.

Together, we will overcome whatever obstacles we encounter in the wasteland, and we will return to the Vault triumphant, with the resources needed to secure our future.

Stay strong, stay united, and stay loyal to the Vault.

Sincerely,

Alex "Sparks" Hawkins
Vault Loyalty Inspector
Recipient of the Best Looking Hair, Vault Dweller of the Year (x10), and Outstanding Achievement awards.

R.691cb0a8bae6db906f6078f7554f47bd

Caleb Morgan was born into a life of expectation within the steel confines of Vault 14, but from the start, he was never one to follow the rules. As the son of the Overseer, the vault’s authority loomed large over him, but instead of inspiring obedience, it ignited a rebellious fire. The endless routines and strict regulations of vault life felt suffocating to Caleb, who was always more interested in what lay beyond the vault’s sealed doors.

Caleb’s disdain for authority was evident from a young age. He constantly challenged the vault’s rules, sneaking into restricted areas and pulling pranks on the security officers. His trouble-making ways weren’t just acts of defiance—they were expressions of his curiosity and a hunger for freedom. Caleb questioned everything, often to the frustration of the Overseer and the vault’s leadership. He was smart, no doubt, with a questioning that made him ponder the deeper questions of the vaults. But he also had a reckless streak that made him a wildcard in the controlled environment of the vault.

Despite being a general trouble-maker and hanging around with the wrong crowd, Caleb isn;t a violent person and knows when bullying goes too far.

Caleb's relationship with the Overseer was a constant battle. The Overseer was a stern leader, dedicated to maintaining order and ensuring the vault’s survival. Caleb saw the Overseer as the embodiment of the oppressive system he despised. Their interactions were filled with tension and arguments, as Caleb pushed against the boundaries the Overseer tried to enforce. Despite their conflicts, there was an unspoken bond between them—a mix of love, respect, and frustration.

By 2274, Vault 14 was on the brink of collapse. Two years of famine had devastated their food supply, the fusion cores powering the vault were failing, and the water purification chip was broken beyond repair. The vault’s survival depended on a desperate mission: finding replacement fusion cores and a new water chip in the wasteland. The Overseer had no choice but to send out a team, and despite his trouble-making reputation, Caleb’s intelligence and resourcefulness made him a key candidate; it also got him out of the Vault's hair.

Last edited:
APPLICATION FORMAT

STEAM NAME: Dazor
DISCORD NAME: dazors

CHARACTER NAME: Caleb Morgan
CHARACTER ROLE: Vault Dweller
SELECTED PERKS(S): Lockpick

Character was too similar to the Expedition Leader

Alex Hawkins was born in the Vault, a once-thriving underground haven designed to protect its inhabitants from the horrors of the nuclear apocalypse. Now 36 years old, Alex has spent his entire life within the confines of the vault. From a young age, he displayed a keen understanding of human nature and an unwavering commitment to the community, which led him to become the vault's loyalty inspector. Known for his sharp intuition and ability to read people, Alex earned the nickname "Sparks" for his ability to ignite trust and loyalty among the vault dwellers.

As the Vault Loyalty Inspector, Alex's responsibilities included monitoring the morale and loyalty of the vault's inhabitants, ensuring adherence to vault policies, and investigating any signs of dissent or subversion. He conducted regular interviews and evaluations, working closely with the overseer to maintain order and unity within the community. His role was crucial in fostering a sense of trust and cooperation among the vault dwellers, especially during times of crisis. Alex is a current member of the Vault Committee and organises many of the community events of the vault.

Alex is a pragmatic and determined individual, driven by a sense of duty to his fellow vault dwellers. He understands the gravity of their mission and the stakes involved. His natural ability to inspire trust and maintain unity is tempered by the harsh realities of the wasteland, but he remains resolute. He is fiercely protective of his companions and is willing to risk everything to ensure their success and the survival of the Vault. However, Alex is quite a know-it-all, his dedication to the vault can often blind him to injustice with a focus on the bigger picture. To Alex the Vault is the only thing that matters; the last bastion of civilisation.

300px-Fo4_VT_Prop_2.png

Welcome to ROBCO Industries (TM) Termlink

[Memo]

To: <All Vault Inhabitants>
Date: N.A.

Subject: Mission Preparations and Unity

Dear Vault Dwellers,

As we prepare for the upcoming mission into the wasteland, I wanted to take a moment to address the entire community and ensure that we are all on the same page regarding our objectives and the challenges that lie ahead.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize the importance of unity and cooperation during this critical time. The success of our mission hinges on our ability to work together as a cohesive team, supporting one another and remaining steadfast in the face of adversity. We must set aside any differences or conflicts and focus on our common goal: the survival of our Vault.

I understand that venturing into the wasteland is a daunting prospect, especially given the uncertainties and dangers that await us beyond our secure walls. However, I want to assure each and every one of you that we are well-prepared and well-equipped for the journey ahead. Our team has undergone extensive training and planning to ensure that we can face whatever challenges come our way.

As your Vault Loyalty Inspector, it is my duty to remind you of the values that have guided us throughout our time in the Vault: loyalty, cooperation, and resilience. These values will serve as our guiding principles as we venture into the unknown, and I have full confidence that we will emerge stronger and more united than ever before.

In the coming days, I urge you to remain vigilant and to support one another in any way you can. Whether it's lending a helping hand, offering words of encouragement, or simply maintaining a positive attitude, every contribution counts towards our collective success.

Together, we will overcome whatever obstacles we encounter in the wasteland, and we will return to the Vault triumphant, with the resources needed to secure our future.

Stay strong, stay united, and stay loyal to the Vault.

Sincerely,

Alex "Sparks" Hawkins
Vault Loyalty Inspector
Recipient of the Best Looking Hair, Vault Dweller of the Year (x10), and Outstanding Achievement awards.

R.691cb0a8bae6db906f6078f7554f47bd

Caleb Morgan was born into a life of expectation within the steel confines of Vault 14, but from the start, he was never one to follow the rules. As the son of the Overseer, the vault’s authority loomed large over him, but instead of inspiring obedience, it ignited a rebellious fire. The endless routines and strict regulations of vault life felt suffocating to Caleb, who was always more interested in what lay beyond the vault’s sealed doors.

Caleb’s disdain for authority was evident from a young age. He constantly challenged the vault’s rules, sneaking into restricted areas and pulling pranks on the security officers. His trouble-making ways weren’t just acts of defiance—they were expressions of his curiosity and a hunger for freedom. Caleb questioned everything, often to the frustration of the Overseer and the vault’s leadership. He was smart, no doubt, with a questioning that made him ponder the deeper questions of the vaults. But he also had a reckless streak that made him a wildcard in the controlled environment of the vault.

Despite being a general trouble-maker and hanging around with the wrong crowd, Caleb isn;t a violent person and knows when bullying goes too far.

Caleb's relationship with the Overseer was a constant battle. The Overseer was a stern leader, dedicated to maintaining order and ensuring the vault’s survival. Caleb saw the Overseer as the embodiment of the oppressive system he despised. Their interactions were filled with tension and arguments, as Caleb pushed against the boundaries the Overseer tried to enforce. Despite their conflicts, there was an unspoken bond between them—a mix of love, respect, and frustration.

By 2274, Vault 14 was on the brink of collapse. Two years of famine had devastated their food supply, the fusion cores powering the vault were failing, and the water purification chip was broken beyond repair. The vault’s survival depended on a desperate mission: finding replacement fusion cores and a new water chip in the wasteland. The Overseer had no choice but to send out a team, and despite his trouble-making reputation, Caleb’s intelligence and resourcefulness made him a key candidate; it also got him out of the Vault's hair.
Accepted.

STEAM NAME: Bounter
DISCORD NAME: Bounter (bounter_)

CHARACTER NAME: Joshamee Davis
CHARACTER ROLE: Handyman
SELECTED PERKS(S):
Handyman/Repairman, Strong Back
CHARACTER BACKSTORY: A man in his early 30s (32 to be exact), born as a son of a everyman Vault Dweller parents. Not the most impressive or smart in his younger years, with slight issues in concentrating, and lacking in certain aspects of sharpness, he usually took some regular jobs inside of the vault before reaching 18 years of age. Once he did however, he had to finally decide on what to do with his life, and then, Joshamee, chose working with technology and machinery throughout the Vault, wether that would be radios, computers, engines and all that. His apprenticeship, and training, started not long after, and it took around 4 years for him to become a full on and proper Repairman of Vault 14. While more experienced than some others around the Vault, he sure isn't the best, and despite his sometimes... Not-so-bright attitude, he realises it, and doesn't let ego consume him.

After around 10 years, he has become a trully great worker and repairman around the Vault, while still not the best, his years of experience, and knowledge of most if not all of the machines around his underground home, however, despite his uh... Lack-of-best-smarts, he never let his skills go over his head, and he never attempted repairing something, he wasn't sure about. He lived that way for a while, spending time with his family in spare time, until he's heard the news about an expedition, and the breaking of the water chip, alongside the runnning out of the fusion cores. He has decided, that with his knowledge, he may prove useful in finding spare parts, other water chips, and other necessary components, which made him sign up for the expedition out into the wastes... He would see wether he's got the gut, and as not much as he has, smarts, for the Wasteland.
Accepted.

Back