Elluin
New member
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Elluin
SteamID: 76561198154082878
Name of the Admin you were banned by: George Gargoyle
How long is the ban for?: 7 days
The reason you were banned?: Using the PM system to plan a meeting with a player.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It was a confusion on my end, thinking the PMs could be used as a method of IC communication if I write in a roleplay style.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: The session was not recorded by me and I do not have a screenshot of the chat logs.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I do not personally know the person nor have met them in-game. I was trying to approach a stranger.
SteamID: 76561198154082878
Name of the Admin you were banned by: George Gargoyle
How long is the ban for?: 7 days
The reason you were banned?: Using the PM system to plan a meeting with a player.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It was a confusion on my end, thinking the PMs could be used as a method of IC communication if I write in a roleplay style.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: The session was not recorded by me and I do not have a screenshot of the chat logs.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I do not personally know the person nor have met them in-game. I was trying to approach a stranger.