𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Goose
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Seventh warning for LTARP (details are written within my last appeal)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: With the recently announced switch of map from City 24 to i17, As a suggestion from Atle and other players I've roleplayed with I thought I may ask to cut a deal with you, the staff team, to examine my roleplaying for the duration of the event (three weeks!) by monitoring me and inquiring players I roleplay with about how they like it, and depending on the results, keep, shorten or outright remove my ban, which I do not except the latter to happen. Like I have previously stated, will accept to sit my cake for an even longer period of time because I have had my share of chances given, but I still find the conditions I was re-banned upon dull, but that's what the rules are, dull, and in lack of ethical reasoning and that is what you obey.
Asides from the main point, what interesting events would follow for the brief or full return of my characters, especially the one of my rebel characters, and how they would interact with old friends or associates.
I know it's too early to say, but Happy 1st Anniversary, WN!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Goose
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Seventh warning for LTARP (details are written within my last appeal)
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: With the recently announced switch of map from City 24 to i17, As a suggestion from Atle and other players I've roleplayed with I thought I may ask to cut a deal with you, the staff team, to examine my roleplaying for the duration of the event (three weeks!) by monitoring me and inquiring players I roleplay with about how they like it, and depending on the results, keep, shorten or outright remove my ban, which I do not except the latter to happen. Like I have previously stated, will accept to sit my cake for an even longer period of time because I have had my share of chances given, but I still find the conditions I was re-banned upon dull, but that's what the rules are, dull, and in lack of ethical reasoning and that is what you obey.
Asides from the main point, what interesting events would follow for the brief or full return of my characters, especially the one of my rebel characters, and how they would interact with old friends or associates.
I know it's too early to say, but Happy 1st Anniversary, WN!
Last edited: