Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Fated Encounter

swagile

Reble Wrangler
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
354


"Hey you... come with me!"

A red jacket; a crass attitude. A suspicious encounter in the slums; it changed everything.

"Grab her!" "Make sure she doesn't escape out the door!" "Shit, are we really doing this, guys? WE know /her/!" "Shut up, idiot! Its already too late."

Four weapons, multiple people. Death.

Pain, blood... why is this happening to me? What did I /do/?

Flashes of light... an operation table.

"We have to save her!" "FUCK her, kill her!" "Shut up J***, or so help me god..." "What you going to do, big man?"

Click. A weapon raised; a mood hostile.

"Don't make me say this again, J***."

Silence, pain; darkness. Light?

"****, your going to be alright! Don't worry"

Reassurance, fear... friend, bring to friend!

"Don't worry, we'll get you to your friend! I got you!"

Darkness, light... slums. Alive?

"WAKE UP, ****, you will be fine! We're almost there!"

Heavy breathing, a sad face and a face full of determination meets my eyes.

"I got it from here, male. Drop her on the table; ill save her. Ill make sure of it."

Pain, darkness, hope. That was the last thing I felt before I woke up at a recovery bed in the CMU. Something important from me was taken that day, and I am still struggling to figure out what. One thing is for sure, though... that place is too dangerous for me now...

​
 
Back
Top