𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It has been the two months I was told to wait until I could make another appeal, so here I am again.
I have made all my statements and arguments on why I was banned, what I think of it and how I'd rather it be in the previous appeal (link here! ; https://willard.network/forums/threads/yet-another-ban-appeal-i-guess.8536/ ). I have nothing to add to the appealing arguments, and they remain as they are.
Like I've been saying, I wish to be able to hop back on board before v3. I have had a lot of thoughts of the different scenarios that I could get involved in, in both City- and RebelRP. As silly as it sounds, I've been thrilled over the thought of getting to see which if any of them will play out. I plan it to be a more passive approach in roleplay, E.G; playing chess, reminiscing with old friends and new to be made ones, that sort of thing. Help where I can, and maybe have a good and/or happy closure for my characters. I really look forward to this.
That is all. Have a good day!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It has been the two months I was told to wait until I could make another appeal, so here I am again.
I have made all my statements and arguments on why I was banned, what I think of it and how I'd rather it be in the previous appeal (link here! ; https://willard.network/forums/threads/yet-another-ban-appeal-i-guess.8536/ ). I have nothing to add to the appealing arguments, and they remain as they are.
Like I've been saying, I wish to be able to hop back on board before v3. I have had a lot of thoughts of the different scenarios that I could get involved in, in both City- and RebelRP. As silly as it sounds, I've been thrilled over the thought of getting to see which if any of them will play out. I plan it to be a more passive approach in roleplay, E.G; playing chess, reminiscing with old friends and new to be made ones, that sort of thing. Help where I can, and maybe have a good and/or happy closure for my characters. I really look forward to this.
That is all. Have a good day!