Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In-Character A NURSE FROM TEHRAN SMILES

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435



My name is ██████ ██████████
1739395901721.png
Photo taken in 1998.





I will not tell you a story of glory, a story of violence and war, I will tell you much the opposite, really.

I should've been grateful to have been granted a life of peace, for it was something I tried so hard to do away with, this my feminine form would simply not allow. I dreamt of carrying a gun and protecting my brothers against the enemy, I dreamt of storming Karbala and freeing the shrine of Huseyn from the devil-invaders. I dreamt of the simplest things, I dreamt of having a hairy chest and a beard, even! Ha!

My inferiority preceded me, however. It always has. Always.

For the crime of being a woman, I stayed behind, but it was not all bad...My family had money and connections, and I was able to party, to experience the high-life...The forbidden drink of wine and plenty of drugs, and plenty of love from the males in my life...

To tell you the truth, I will never understand men. In fact, I hate most of them. Those who shirk their duty and show cowardice in their life, I cannot understand. If I had what you had, your strength, your natural ability to overcome, what would I do with it? While you sit around and watch the television, you are taking your being for granted.

I graduated as a nurse in 1995, but my hands had already seen blood. I was a teenage girl when I was made to tend to the wounded coming back from the front. The eyes of the victims of mustard-gas attacks I remember still, to this day. I was unable to save them all, but I tried. I begged Allah, the most holy, all-loving, to give me strength, but he was not there.

He was never there. My whole damn life was a farce driven by bearded old fools. None of their sacrifices mattered in the end, did it?
I say to this thought, to Hell with them all.

Why do you think I turned in my family? Why do you think I called my daughter an immodest whore? Why do you think I was saved by the Combine? Why do you think I serve it still to this day?

God is not real, but Husayn was flesh and blood, and his words shone true.

"He who saves you has everything, and he who has been deprived of you is the poorest of them all."
​


"As the vice-chief organizer of the City One Precinct Twelve Anti-Deities League, I, ██████ ██████████ , am pleased to announce my honorable resignation by the end of this quarter and the completion of the SEVENTH three-year plan...During my tenure, I am honored and pleased to announce that I have received official results from our wonderful and blessed Civil Protection teams to read live...In the past three years, the Precinct Twelve Anti-Deities League submitted over six-THOUSAND anonymous tips on those believed to profess beliefs in Deism, a hunger for bourgeois immorality, or sexual perversions indicating a possible belief in the supernatural. I cannot name names for I was not given any, but simple incidents from mentally ill workers professing a belief in ghosts and spirits to the more profane and horrifying, like old-world 'priests' and the like.​
​
I do not claim responsibility alone for managing to increase and almost double our efforts from last years' three year plan, for that duty was upon our awe-inspiring will to serve and dedicate our lives to the Benefactors and the Benefactors alone, but I will say this: The more years that pass since the Liberation, and the less vigilant our enemies get. The less careful they become, the more lax they are in showing their true colors. I know this well. I forget the country that I came from, the religion I followed, and the people I once called brothers, for you are my eternal brothers, my sisters, and my comrades in the fight against deism and injustice, EVEN if I am no longer serving here, but I remember the devilish manner in which they tormented us...​
​
I remember, YOU remember. ​
​
That is all, glory to the Union, my beloved comrades."​
​
1739400311697.png​
​









​
 
Back
Top