Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Abstract's Discord Timeouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTuki

Willard's Best Metagamer
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
237
Very simple report.

I talked earlier today on the rebel discord, memeing as per usual until Vadim does a ping to my entire group saying something about "Someone shot a CCA".

I was about to go take a nap, and I know Vadim, somewhat. I just tell him to "Stfu I am trying to sleep"

And go about my day as usual until I decide to check the rebel discord again several hours later and find this:

Screenshot_20250628-192325_Discord.jpg

Suspended for a week. I speak with Cengiz and he tells me it is for "Being rude to other people", because I just said "Stfu". When there is a total of 247 other people that have said it as of writing this. I do not see them getting suspended for a week over it.

After I come to an agreement with Cengiz and the unnecessary suspension is removed, I send TWO messages and get suspended again for 10~ minutes, this time by abstract because "It was funny"

So I am reporting Abstract for abusing their powers with me and appearing disrespectful after I had told them they were abusing their powers.


Screenshot_20250628-194148_Discord.jpg

Not only that but they answer me with that gif after I told them over DMs I would write an abuse report on them, because what they did is clearly abuse, seemingly mocking me.

Now, after having to deal with the headache of a 1 week suspension, just to be suspended again and have him send GIFs of the sort, I don't exactly take it kindly, even more so when I already have a bad relation with this person from issues in the past that I will not mention.

He was given power because they are trusted, and yet they are abusing it like this, in my opinion they should know better, you have staff powers within the Rebel discord, you are a REBEL LEAD, you are held at a high standard, dont use them to goof around.
 
Last edited:
Hey @MrTuki

I will clarifiy a few things here before I goto sleep, I muted you for a week ( not Abstract ) for being rude towards Vadim. But we clarified that and I noticed that you were actually meme-ing towards him and that you are friends. Your mute was lifted after that ( The one for a week ).

Afterwads Abstract muted you for 10 mintues not a Week
 
Simple misunderstanding to me, at least.

Tuki memes, mod thinks it's rude, mute happens and history follows tbh.
Optical issues and relational breakdowns trickled down to previous negative interactions between players and mods. It happens, won't be the first won't be the last and nobody likes it on either end.

I also do what Tuki does and just randomly flatline for a few hours so... l m f a o I know how he feels when my headphones or mobile starts spamming.

Just seems a slight bit un-necessary unless people reported it as an actual problem which nobody did, so the mute is lifted.

Kiss and make up, people. Not worth dwelling on it.
 
Hey @MrTuki

I will clarifiy a few things here before I goto sleep, I muted you for a week ( not Abstract ) for being rude towards Vadim. But we clarified that and I noticed that you were actually meme-ing towards him and that you are friends. Your mute was lifted after that ( The one for a week ).

Afterwads Abstract muted you for 10 mintues not a Week
Maybe I expressed myself wrongly, I know abstract only muted me for 10 minutes, not a week. I am still unsure if it was You who muted me for a week or someone else, but the week long mute is non-issue because it is already lifted I had just mentioned it for the sake of showing the full story. The 10 minute one is the issue since it happened for no reason at all.
 
Last edited:
Simple misunderstanding to me, at least.

Tuki memes, mod thinks it's rude, mute happens and history follows tbh.
Optical issues and relational breakdowns trickled down to previous negative interactions between players and mods. It happens, won't be the first won't be the last and nobody likes it on either end.

I also do what Tuki does and just randomly flatline for a few hours so... l m f a o I know how he feels when my headphones or mobile starts spamming.

Just seems a slight bit un-necessary unless people reported it as an actual problem which nobody did, so the mute is lifted.

Kiss and make up, people. Not worth dwelling on it.
I understand that, but people just cant be muting other people (Be it for a minute, 10 minutes, whatever) because "It was funny". They are allegedly held at a "High standard". But by their behaviour here I think the standard is either non-existent or really damn low.
 
Hey @MrTuki

I have spoken with Abstract to clarify that he shouldn't have used his powers in such manner. He received a Verbal warning about the 10 minutes Timeout. Timeouts should only given out by Moderators / Server Council, this case is closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top