Light
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2021
- Messages
- 185
- Thread Author
- #1
WIP
[IMAGE TO BE LOCATED HERE]
Accessing Citizen Datafile: S10/24/90398
Access Level Restricted to: [Civil Workers' Union Management PDA]+
Access: Granted
Initialising...
...
[IMAGE TO BE LOCATED HERE]
Accessing Citizen Datafile: S10/24/90398
Access Level Restricted to: [Civil Workers' Union Management PDA]+
Access: Granted
Initialising...
...
Identification - FORENAME: Ada- MIDDLE NAME(S): Millie - SURNAME: Fisher - CID: #90398 - AGE: 30 Years (As of 2020) - OCCUPATION: Civil Workers' Union Senior Employee - Engineering Division | [INSERT PHOTO, not AI generated because that's for REDACTED] |
Visual Description - Wears glasses, approx. 5 dioptres in strength - Height of approx. 168cm, 5'6" - Ginger hair - Green eyes - Welsh accented - Late Twenties / Early Thirties | National Origins & Language Proficiency - North Welsh Origins - Born in Nefyn, North Wales - Fluency in English and Welsh - Rudimentary understanding of Irish Gaelic |
Locational Index - Terminal One - City Two - City Twenty-Four - Industrial Twenty-Four | Familial Index - Father: John L. Fisher - Aged 46 - [COHESIVE]- Mother: Isabel Fisher - Aged 48 - [UNKNOWN] - Brother: Iestyn J.L. Fisher - Aged 28 - [COHESIVE] - Brother: Steffyn M. Fisher - Aged 25 - [COHESIVE] |
Medical Index - Congenital myopia & astigmatism- Severe alcohol poisoning (City Two) - Minor work-related vehicular injury (Industrial Twenty-Four) | Civil Evaluation - City Twenty-Four Tier Three Supporter, Yellow armband- Has shown no ambition for greater supporter status thus far - Noted alcoholic, upto 100C per week cycle spent on alcoholic beverages - Rare for her to interact with non-coworkers outside of work hours, introverted |
Faction Relationships
Admired | Respected | Liked | Neutral | Envied | Disliked | Hated
Civil Protection
Misguided fools, egged on by the ones in power to keep themselves that way. Lucky I'm not trying to rise above my station, where I am is fine, I think. I don't despise these people, not collectively anyway, they're doing a job the same as me, but I'm sure many find themselves getting carried away sometimes.
Civil Workers Union
My people, undergoing a helluva reshuffle lately, with new hires becoming foremen within weeks of signing the application paper, meanwhile I was stuck in worker limbo until not too long ago. Still, I can't complain about the caliber of the new ones, they're as decent people as the old guard, some even more hardworking. Some among us are definitely overdoing it though, they have places higher in mind, but if they're stagnated then they'll burn out in no time. Looking at you Jamie.
Civil Medical and Research Union
Sometimes I wonder if that guy was right in the ruins expedition, maybe I did fail in my pursuit of chemistry. I think here's where I would be if I kept with it instead of giving up so long ago. But then again, why go into research when basically everything has been found out for us? I'm half convinced this group is fake.
The Administration
I hope to the lord above that I never meet any of these people, they're the ones who consistently fail to address and fix anything. I had faith in Siemens as chairman, but they let him die. Bring the goddamned vodka prices down at least and I might change my opinion. Who the hell is Professor Bloke?
The Collaborator's Party
I don't envy nor do I respect them particularly, they've kissed enough boots to get to their position. I think at the end of the day they're cockroaches trying to make the case for their own survival, probably at the detriment of the rest of us. There're some that are decent, but its few and far between, it seems.
Regular Citizens
Some of them are a pain in the ass, but normally they're good, hardworking folk. So long as you don't mess with me, I'll treat you cordially.
Terrorists, The Resistance & Slum dwellers
A diverse group of individuals for which a diverse set of opinions I hold. On one hand I hate rebuilding and maintaining and repairing and cleaning every single piece of mayhem and violence they end up inflicting, and their choice of people to murder leaves much to be desired. On the other, I'm jealous of their eagerness to die for a cause, hopeless as it may seem to them. It'd be nice to actually be devoted to something again. And some of them drop off a load of trash for us to use for resin, which is a plus too.
Vortigaunts
Interlopers, they're not supposed to be here, and they know this. I doubt they even want to be here, but the one's I've seen are doing their best. They still all look like Einstein to me, unless their big middle eye is a different colour. The whole energy generation concept is interesting, a shame I can't see it in action.
Admired | Respected | Liked | Neutral | Envied | Disliked | Hated
Civil Protection
Misguided fools, egged on by the ones in power to keep themselves that way. Lucky I'm not trying to rise above my station, where I am is fine, I think. I don't despise these people, not collectively anyway, they're doing a job the same as me, but I'm sure many find themselves getting carried away sometimes.
Civil Workers Union
My people, undergoing a helluva reshuffle lately, with new hires becoming foremen within weeks of signing the application paper, meanwhile I was stuck in worker limbo until not too long ago. Still, I can't complain about the caliber of the new ones, they're as decent people as the old guard, some even more hardworking. Some among us are definitely overdoing it though, they have places higher in mind, but if they're stagnated then they'll burn out in no time. Looking at you Jamie.
Civil Medical and Research Union
Sometimes I wonder if that guy was right in the ruins expedition, maybe I did fail in my pursuit of chemistry. I think here's where I would be if I kept with it instead of giving up so long ago. But then again, why go into research when basically everything has been found out for us? I'm half convinced this group is fake.
The Administration
I hope to the lord above that I never meet any of these people, they're the ones who consistently fail to address and fix anything. I had faith in Siemens as chairman, but they let him die. Bring the goddamned vodka prices down at least and I might change my opinion. Who the hell is Professor Bloke?
The Collaborator's Party
I don't envy nor do I respect them particularly, they've kissed enough boots to get to their position. I think at the end of the day they're cockroaches trying to make the case for their own survival, probably at the detriment of the rest of us. There're some that are decent, but its few and far between, it seems.
Regular Citizens
Some of them are a pain in the ass, but normally they're good, hardworking folk. So long as you don't mess with me, I'll treat you cordially.
Terrorists, The Resistance & Slum dwellers
A diverse group of individuals for which a diverse set of opinions I hold. On one hand I hate rebuilding and maintaining and repairing and cleaning every single piece of mayhem and violence they end up inflicting, and their choice of people to murder leaves much to be desired. On the other, I'm jealous of their eagerness to die for a cause, hopeless as it may seem to them. It'd be nice to actually be devoted to something again. And some of them drop off a load of trash for us to use for resin, which is a plus too.
Vortigaunts
Interlopers, they're not supposed to be here, and they know this. I doubt they even want to be here, but the one's I've seen are doing their best. They still all look like Einstein to me, unless their big middle eye is a different colour. The whole energy generation concept is interesting, a shame I can't see it in action.
Character Relationships
Admired | Respected | Liked | Acquainted | Neutral | Envied | Disliked | Hated | Dead / Lost
The Boss
If there's someone I trust without a shadow of doubt, it's Dalloway, I don't see him much at all, but he hired me, mentored me and I'm where I am because of him. He seemed almost content and I look up to the man. Probably one of the only Tier 4+ people I feel like isn't just a carbon copy of the next. But maybe that's because I know him.
The Overworker
Jamie's likeable, he's a damn good leader and, without a doubt, he's the hardest worker I know of. He went from my junior, just learning how to use the fabricators to my blooming manager and then the deputy leader of the whole district's workers' union within a time frame that I honestly only think was possible because its him. I feel he doesn't take me seriously though, after all, why should I deserve my position when I'm consistently eclipsed like this?
The Logistician
Yet another like Jamie. Ashley climbed her way up to the top of the logistics division when it was budding, so I guess her rise to fame wasn't as unexpected as I make it out to be. She's a good lass, if I tried harder maybe we'd be friends, I hope I can make that a reality soon. First step is actually talking to her outside of when she's working; oh wait.
The Herring
I couldn't quite think up a nickname for Herrington, so this is his for now. He's a cool guy, I hope he calls me friend as I do him. He's been with us longer than me, and being the 2nd longest serving engineer right now myself I like his, as the longest, work. He's not a bad guy to be around at all.
Joe
Joe's my kinda speed, I feel like we're more alike, he seems so much more relaxed and I respect that about him. I want to work with him more, maybe when we're out finding oil I'll get a chance to actually become 'yer mate.
What Quota?
Lan Niao, he's certainly one for details and quotas. I don't even know what quotas he means half the time, but he's so convincing that I go round in circles in my mind trying to find what he's talking about. Though I'll say, he's extremely good help to have at hand.
The Dwarf
Adkins is an interesting case, I don't often see her doing shifts, but she's around a lot, I wonder what she does with the blueband of hers. I hear she likes a drink though, I'll drink to that!
The Chess Player
Winston, or was it Winton? Halloway. I enjoyed our chess game, I'm usually terrible so I wouldn't be surprised if you went easy on me that game. I was a little hammered that night too so I can't quite remember much, but you were really into those chess games. Maybe even now you'd be picked up for the strategy skill involved in that sort of game.
The Fallen
I didn't think I'd be so hard hit by the death of Siemens, I met him a total of five times but every time was a sheer delight. From free pizza to just a stimulatng conversation, he really was the chairman we all wanted and needed. His replacement is one of those weird Breenist people.
Jelczuk
And as soon as I befriend someone, they leave.
The Replacement
The new chairperson, his underlings brought straight up lead pipes for beating into my shifts, so safe to say I don't have a good opinion of him or them. Plus the shitlicking fanaticism he preaches rubs me the wrong way, I'm glad your little brownshirt militia seems to have petered out recently.
Work In Progress!
Admired | Respected | Liked | Acquainted | Neutral | Envied | Disliked | Hated | Dead / Lost
The Boss
If there's someone I trust without a shadow of doubt, it's Dalloway, I don't see him much at all, but he hired me, mentored me and I'm where I am because of him. He seemed almost content and I look up to the man. Probably one of the only Tier 4+ people I feel like isn't just a carbon copy of the next. But maybe that's because I know him.
The Overworker
Jamie's likeable, he's a damn good leader and, without a doubt, he's the hardest worker I know of. He went from my junior, just learning how to use the fabricators to my blooming manager and then the deputy leader of the whole district's workers' union within a time frame that I honestly only think was possible because its him. I feel he doesn't take me seriously though, after all, why should I deserve my position when I'm consistently eclipsed like this?
The Logistician
Yet another like Jamie. Ashley climbed her way up to the top of the logistics division when it was budding, so I guess her rise to fame wasn't as unexpected as I make it out to be. She's a good lass, if I tried harder maybe we'd be friends, I hope I can make that a reality soon. First step is actually talking to her outside of when she's working; oh wait.
The Herring
I couldn't quite think up a nickname for Herrington, so this is his for now. He's a cool guy, I hope he calls me friend as I do him. He's been with us longer than me, and being the 2nd longest serving engineer right now myself I like his, as the longest, work. He's not a bad guy to be around at all.
Joe
Joe's my kinda speed, I feel like we're more alike, he seems so much more relaxed and I respect that about him. I want to work with him more, maybe when we're out finding oil I'll get a chance to actually become 'yer mate.
What Quota?
Lan Niao, he's certainly one for details and quotas. I don't even know what quotas he means half the time, but he's so convincing that I go round in circles in my mind trying to find what he's talking about. Though I'll say, he's extremely good help to have at hand.
The Dwarf
Adkins is an interesting case, I don't often see her doing shifts, but she's around a lot, I wonder what she does with the blueband of hers. I hear she likes a drink though, I'll drink to that!
The Chess Player
Winston, or was it Winton? Halloway. I enjoyed our chess game, I'm usually terrible so I wouldn't be surprised if you went easy on me that game. I was a little hammered that night too so I can't quite remember much, but you were really into those chess games. Maybe even now you'd be picked up for the strategy skill involved in that sort of game.
The Fallen
I didn't think I'd be so hard hit by the death of Siemens, I met him a total of five times but every time was a sheer delight. From free pizza to just a stimulatng conversation, he really was the chairman we all wanted and needed. His replacement is one of those weird Breenist people.
Jelczuk
And as soon as I befriend someone, they leave.
The Replacement
The new chairperson, his underlings brought straight up lead pipes for beating into my shifts, so safe to say I don't have a good opinion of him or them. Plus the shitlicking fanaticism he preaches rubs me the wrong way, I'm glad your little brownshirt militia seems to have petered out recently.
Work In Progress!
Last edited: