Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Add a base long-term stat boost to EVERY Ice Cream variant

Father Christmas

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
4
I am extremely biased and I don't care.

For the myriad ingredients that are required to make any of the ice cream variants, it is extremely upsetting that the food item serves little purpose other than buying or making it once, saying/thinking "Oh, ice cream! Cool!" and never trying it again because it's a resource-sink with no direct benefit beyond XP gain and very specific roleplay situations. I propose that each ice cream variant receive a base long-term stat boost. Ideally (as in what makes the most sense to me), this boost should be only a single level to perception or intelligence, plus any additional variant-specific boosts that make sense, like coffee ice cream giving you two levels in agility.
 
Back
Top