Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add An AFK command.

Official_KP

Carrie "Cole" Phelps
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
131
Preferably /afk
The timer being 10 minutes is useless most people aren't even going to be AFK for 10 minutes.
If I know I have to be AFK I want to be able to go AFK instead of losing food/water for 10 minutes until AFK kicks in.
 
I'm pretty sure that makes you lose skills. Like it's bugged.
On my end, I use it a lot. Don't think I've ever ran into any skill losses nowadays. Never noticed it tbh.

The only con is that when you unload whilst moving too fast or smth. You'll spawn "somewhere else" whilst you were on your way somewhere. Sometimes you can end up spawning where your other char was.

Example: Bernard gets escorted from the train station to the Nexus Courtyard. I unload my char. I come back, I'm still at the train station because I unloaded too early.


tbf tho, it's safer to unload than AFK. Don't want anyone to waltz up to u, anything can happen. <:: all citizen go 2 inspection ::>, the slums is on fire, theres a bomb event in plaza, etc.
 
Best to stick to unloading your character, we're aware it causes some location mismatches sometimes and we've got that on our dev trello. We do not want to add a /afk command as it can be easily abused given AFK prevents hunger/thirst loss etc

DENIED
 
Back
Top