Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Add more types of armor/vests

ShadoWiz4rd

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
1,254
What ever happened to the Molle vest that would give like 100 armor? It would be nice if rebels could acquire or craft different armor types or different vests similar to the Molle vest we had on TN For example. Mind you not all vests/armor should or need to be vest models it would be nice to have a script give you armor but stay hidden kind of like a concealed one.
Idea/examples
https://www.rothco.com/upload/product/product/large/1948-B.jpg
Mind you if rebels had higher armor they may be a bigger threat oocly to OTA/CP's then just using CP armor agianst OTA/Exogen ect.
 
Fake padded CMU uniform to get close enough to really finish an assassination, a citizen's outfit that's padded lightly enough to not be suspicious/illegal, reinforced / repainted CP armour, there's definitely cool concepts there along with just a better armour
 
I’m pretty sure it’s being worked on, I’m not a Dev so I can’t confirm but I think it’s being worked on already
 
I'll say as some transparency that we have some plans to add some more armour in, which Robert can elaborate on.
 
Already being worked on, just requires us to make a whole new suit base for it since we want a bit more customization to the armour pieces before adding them.
 
New armours were implemented a while ago. So...

IMPLEMENTED
 
Back
Top