Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alex Smith - The Blind Devotionist

Gamma

Staff Manager
ENG
Administrator
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
206
ALEX SMITH
A HALF-LIFE 2 ORIGINAL CHARACTER


​
MENTAL STATUS:
Dead.
Physical Health:
Riddled with bullet holes.
DESCRIPTION:
A standard City 24 citizen, ex-employer of the barber shop known as O'Hairs. Started as a loyalist towards the Union, he has worked at four places so far: The Pint, CWU, O'Hair's, and the CCDE/MOE.
Known Languages: English (Second), French (Third), Japanese (Fourth) and Russian (First).
Wears a Collaborators Black Jacket, Flat Cap, Blue Pants, Glasses, and Brown Leather Boots.
Joseph_Berchtold.jpgNAME Alex Smith
ALIAS Mr. Smith
NICKNAMES N/A
CID #10944
GENDER Male
AGE 26
DATE OF BIRTH 10/17/1995
PLACE OF BIRTH Chicago, IL.
CURRENT LOCATION C24
EDUCATION High School
OCCUPATION ISD Info Surveyor


​
-BACKSTORY-
Alex came from a small family in Chicago. The family originated from what used to be Soviet Russia. When the Seven Hour War happened, he was only seven years old, he grew up the rest of his time in City 17 only transfering to City 24 in November of 2017.

-FAMILY-
MOTHER: Candice Smith / DECEASED ✞ (Killed in Seven Hour War)
FATHER: Matthew Smith / DECEASED ✞ (Killed in Seven Hour War)
SON: JORDAN SMITH / Alive (Status: C13, Citizen)
WIFE: LUNA SMITH / Alive (Status: C1, Civil Workers Union)
-APPEARANCE-
A scruffy beard, black hair, blue eyes. Young Adult.

-PERSONALITY-
A loyalist through and through. Nice to other's unless they are rude to his friends or himself.

-LIKES AND INTERESTS-
Cigarettes
Civil Protection
O'Hairs
CMU and CWU
Soviet Russia, and France.
The Pint
Combine Conscripts
OTA

-DISLIKES AND AVOIDANCES-
Terrorists/Rebels
The Slums
Drugs: (Not counting Bob's Trail Mix)
Cucumber
Sour Cream
City 17.




​
-RELATIONSHIPS-

LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED

​
Zoey Grodno
I respect her alot, best manager of any bar I have been in that is for sure. We will have to wait and see how our relationship develops. Also, quite a loud person, funny as all hell. Great friend. Are you dead or something Zoey? Where have you gone?
Akemi Yamata

You dumb, obnoxious, bitch! Why is it that every time I try and help you become a collaborator, you do something so stupid.
Wilburt O'Hair
I admire Mr. O'Hair, one of the sharpest men in City 24. Personal favorite buisiness manager, great boss. When I first met O'Hair, I was a lowlife with zero chance at getting money in City 24, fresh out off the train, but then I met him. I joined the CWU, got enough social credits, then up and quit. I joined O'Hair's and eventually got to see O'Hair again. Where are you O'Hair?
"Dutch"
One of the many Civil Protection officers in the city, I call him Dutch, because of his accent. He is one of the more chill functionaries. I hope I can work with him one day. Haven't talked to this guy in a while.
Alfred Solomon Stroud
Ah, Mister Stroud, a wonderful man to be around. He brought me into his wonderful ideology of Devotionism, and I've been a better man ever since. God speed, Mister Stroud, and let us do wonderful things in our binder.
Elsa Becker
We've talked more, and I believe we are friends now. I hope you can say the same. You need to stay safe, and stay away from those "Free" Vortigaunts, as they call themselves.

-FACTIONS-
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES

CCA:
The CCA are the core values of the city, and the others around the world, without them who would we be? Nothing. Good work boys.

CWU:
Everyone is chill, nothing else to say.


OAA:
I don't trust you with our safety during attacks, you are worthless.


Civil Protection:
Good work boys, you keep our cities safe.
 
Last edited:
Comment if you wanna be added!
 
Update

Added physical health.
 
Updated:
Physical
Mental
Work Status
 
Added:
Dutch - @Stanford
 
Updated slightly.
 
ALEX SMITH
A HALF-LIFE 2 ORIGINAL CHARACTER


​
MENTAL STATUS:
Perfect.
Physical Health:
Healthy.
DESCRIPTION:
A standard City 24 citizen, ex-employer of the barber shop known as O'Hairs. Started as a loyalist towards the Union, he has worked at four places so far: The Pint, CWU, O'Hair's, and the CCDE/MOE.
Known Languages: English (Second), French (Third), Japanese (Fourth) and Russian (First).
Wears a Collaborators Black Jacket, Flat Cap, Blue Pants, Glasses, and Brown Leather Boots.
View attachment 29233NAME Alex Smith
ALIAS Mr. Smith
NICKNAMES N/A
CID #10944
GENDER Male
AGE 26
DATE OF BIRTH 10/17/1995
PLACE OF BIRTH Chicago, IL.
CURRENT LOCATION C24
EDUCATION High School
OCCUPATION ISD Info Surveyor


​
-BACKSTORY-
Alex came from a small family in Chicago. The family originated from what used to be Soviet Russia. When the Seven Hour War happened, he was only seven years old, he grew up the rest of his time in City 17 only transfering to City 24 in November of 2017.

-FAMILY-
MOTHER: Candice Smith / DECEASED ✞ (Killed in Seven Hour War)
FATHER: Matthew Smith / DECEASED ✞ (Killed in Seven Hour War)
SON: JORDAN SMITH / Alive (Status: C13, Citizen)
WIFE: LUNA SMITH / Alive (Status: C1, Civil Workers Union)
-APPEARANCE-
A scruffy beard, black hair, blue eyes. Young Adult.

-PERSONALITY-
A loyalist through and through. Nice to other's unless they are rude to his friends or himself.

-LIKES AND INTERESTS-
Cigarettes
Civil Protection
O'Hairs
CMU and CWU
Soviet Russia, and France.
The Pint
Combine Conscripts
OTA

-DISLIKES AND AVOIDANCES-
Terrorists/Rebels
The Slums
Drugs: (Not counting Bob's Trail Mix)
Cucumber
Sour Cream
City 17.




​
-RELATIONSHIPS-

LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED

​
Zoey Grodno
I respect her alot, best manager of any bar I have been in that is for sure. We will have to wait and see how our relationship develops. Also, quite a loud person, funny as all hell. Great friend. Are you dead or something Zoey? Where have you gone?
Akemi Yamata

You dumb, obnoxious, bitch! Why is it that every time I try and help you become a collaborator, you do something so stupid.
Wilburt O'Hair
I admire Mr. O'Hair, one of the sharpest men in City 24. Personal favorite buisiness manager, great boss. When I first met O'Hair, I was a lowlife with zero chance at getting money in City 24, fresh out off the train, but then I met him. I joined the CWU, got enough social credits, then up and quit. I joined O'Hair's and eventually got to see O'Hair again. Where are you O'Hair?
"Dutch"
One of the many Civil Protection officers in the city, I call him Dutch, because of his accent. He is one of the more chill functionaries. I hope I can work with him one day. Haven't talked to this guy in a while.
Alfred Solomon Stroud
Ah, Mister Stroud, a wonderful man to be around. He brought me into his wonderful ideology of Devotionism, and I've been a better man ever since. God speed, Mister Stroud, and let us do wonderful things in our binder.
Elsa Becker
We've talked more, and I believe we are friends now. I hope you can say the same. You need to stay safe, and stay away from those "Free" Vortigaunts, as they call themselves.

-FACTIONS-
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES

CCA:
The CCA are the core values of the city, and the others around the world, without them who would we be? Nothing. Good work boys.

CWU:
Everyone is chill, nothing else to say.


OAA:
I don't trust you with our safety during attacks, you are worthless.


Civil Protection:
Good work boys, you keep our cities safe.

Please add when possible thanks
+Jessixa Chen

(We only talked a bit but that’s about all)
 
Back
Top