Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allisyn Wonklyn - Commerce, or something...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conundrum
  • Start date Start date
C

Conundrum

Guest


Pk9bA99.png

Mx5Et8u.png
"If I had a credit for every time the underclass proved to be useless, I'd be able to fund this city by myself..."​

____________________________________________
NAME:
Allisyn Wonklyn
​

AGE:
24
​

GENDER:
Female
​

HAIR COLOR:
Black
​

EYE COLOR:
Brown
​

HEIGHT:
5'9
​

ETHNICITY:
European - Greek / Belgian
​
NATIONALITY:
USA - New York - City 1 - Brooklyn
​

EDUCATION:
Post-Unification Apprenticeship in Finance
​

OCCUPATION:
Investigator & Interim Minister of Commerce
​

ASSIGNMENT:
City 24, District 43
​

RESIDENCE:
Nexus
​

STATUS:
Deceased
​

STATED CAUSE FOR TRANSFER:
"The French, obviously."​

THE LIST

Benjamin Orwell

I don't know what you saw in me. I wasn't the best for the position and I didn't fully believe the French were a threat, but you did. I wanted so desperately to support you that I became the thing whispering in your ear, fueling your paranoia. Or so, that's what the others thought. I wonder if they really feel the same after so much that I warned you about has come true? They called me a witch, if you can believe it. If only I had some spells up my sleeve.

Goodbye, Sir... I enjoyed the time we spent together... Thank you for your offer. I am so sorry I failed you.
Jenifer Maesroe

I think my biggest mistake was being too gentle with you. I could have done so much worse to you and those you cared about. Honestly, I should have. I planned to, if you kept stalling. My hesitance towards actually acting meant you and Zima won in the end. You couldn't even give a rival a few kind words on her final day. Heh. I'll see you in hell, Maesroe. You will be judged just like me for every person you send off to die. Can't keep karma at bay by tending to a few scrapes and cuts while the skeletons pile up in your closet, director.

I'll be waiting for your green hide wherever the damned wait.
CP Captain

You are a completely disloyal turd who is so incapable of doing his own job that he allowed a coup to brew in the background, despite my persistence that you get your house in order. You, being an absolute idiot, revealed your face to me and, what? You decided to hold it against me? You admitted yourself. Civil Protection are ill-trained and filled with morons. Want to know something that didn't occur to you?

You're the queen bitch of failure. The apex embodiment of Civil Protections retardation. I hope Orwell has your manhood removed as retribution, honestly.
Bernard von Steiner

I guess I had to prematurely return you, huh? I know you'll land on your feet, wherever you end up. Check up on Mister Orwell for me from time to time, won't you? You seemed good at doing that kind of thing. Although, a bit of advice - make sure you never come off as boring, Bernard. It's painful dealing with those kinds.

fin.
 
Last edited:
AYO Add Jenifer Measroe / Civil Medical Union / Emiyo Marcum and Heinrich Tischer.

I Wana know how much you hate us :angrycop:
 
A great character, and while she might not have lasted all too long she had a huge impact on a number of characters. I'm interested in seeing what her final thoughts on Zima were, I really enjoyed the rivalry between our two characters!
 
Back
Top