Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow quantity buying

Tengu

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
229
I don't know if it's possible, but as the title suggests PLEASE allow for smuggler menu to let you buy specific quantities instead of having to click 'N' times for the amount you want of each item. Having to stand there for a long period of time in the spores in order to buy 200 items (this is not a joke, sometimes I need this much) allows for players, npcs or god forbid sweeps to find you or take advantage of your inactive state.
I could also ask for a 'Retrieve all' function to smuggler pick up points, but I don't know how well that would go.
 
This was suggested in the past but unfortunately turned out to be impossible(?) due to the spaghetti code that makes the smuggling system function, with no devs willing to touch it at the time. Might be different now though.
 
Devs. Do not help the grinders GRIND! DON'T DO THIS!
 
Declined

Moving this to declined since its been in the backlog for too long, if it hasn't been picked up by now then we're likely not able to prioritize it. Feel Free to re-suggest it in the future!
 
Back
Top