𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora (through booile's request as far as I am aware)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: (Constant) toxicity to staff and metagame complaints (R0 mainly)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: *Perhaps* not unbanned, and if I must I will sit longer, but shorten my sentence to another 3 weeks to a 1.5 months
I've thought on what I did wrong over the time I spent on the server and what I should avoid doing what I was not avoiding weeks prior to my ban (metagame as it has become a war crime as some say); letting the dogs out on the staff for the mildest inconveniences such as waiting longer than five minutes for one to appear.
1.
I understand that you are always busy helping the other players and each other in the community with situations and get under a lot of stress already, so this was and is of anyone just unseemly, and I apologize for being a contributor to such. I suppose I was exhausted by everything that had happened with me, everyone I roleplay with and you, the staff team up to that point, such as the many times everyone was PK'd in our attempts to be 'heroic rebels of C24', haphazardly made promises drowning into the already happening shitstorm, etcetera. A wire twisted and turned so many times it finally broke. But like I said, I apologize.
2.
The metagame I had done appeared in the forms of:
1- Bunker cameras that we allegedly had but never did (using animations to steer our camera through walls outside to see what was going on there)
2- Trying to reacquire the bunker through a mix of half-assed and legitimate reasons
(3-MrCookie13 fearing that I might be trying to ruin his roleplay and get his character into trouble OOCly)
1-The bunker cameras theory started from us seeing cameras around the slums that did not belong to the combine, and there being a lot of equipment in the bunker that Ehrenmann and Bluerrey thought were for the outside view. I don't know much further than that they told me it was a legit, so I and some others went with it until we were told not to, some of us banned. Half a humble mistake, half a stupid mistake, and it has been some time since. (<-this just a remark)
2-This was honestly just stupid of me, but since I had the key for the bunker and a strong group that could occupy it I discord DM'd Fedora and Votton of what I was doing, since no staff was on the server, telling them to come on/tell someone to get on and practically broadcasting what I was doing to Fedora. Everything went well until the thing was voided and Sherpa was involved, and we went back and Andre had the bright idea to metagame the valve (I had a key for the front door and the shutter having been told was okay to be found until after the fiasco.) which I went with as I subconsciously thought he (could) know which was as stupid as the roll spamming we thought was a bright idea. We were warned and banned soon after that and I appealed for everyone involved. Not everything I had a counter for, though, and I had to pay. The last warning for meta. This was a wake-up call for me so I did my utmost best to avoid getting tangled into the metagame drama from here, until..
3. I had a snitch and a heavy loyalist character who simply did the self explanatory, but what troubled me is that I also played (a) rebel character(s), which also interacted with some people, none of which were bothered (and I did not ask any dumb questions or such about anything related to those incidents from them), expect MrCookie13, who figured i was trying to tamper with his experience, when I knew how high the water was to my head. He had already told Maroon (or another staff member) about me, which was taken to me by Maroon, where I told him that I was specifically avoiding such. and soon went to Cookie himself, without a response.
And not a moment too soon was I banished, on the ninth of december. It has been three weeks, six weeks if you want to and I very much think you will not include the break. And like I said, do what you want, but I request at the least three more weeks to a month and a half. And again, any misconceptions or my wrongdoings I did or was involved in, I apologize.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) Everybody in bottlestreet or anybody else who was under an unpleasant situation once with me. (to name MrCookie13)
Now where'd I put that calculator..
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora (through booile's request as far as I am aware)
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: (Constant) toxicity to staff and metagame complaints (R0 mainly)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: *Perhaps* not unbanned, and if I must I will sit longer, but shorten my sentence to another 3 weeks to a 1.5 months
I've thought on what I did wrong over the time I spent on the server and what I should avoid doing what I was not avoiding weeks prior to my ban (metagame as it has become a war crime as some say); letting the dogs out on the staff for the mildest inconveniences such as waiting longer than five minutes for one to appear.
1.
I understand that you are always busy helping the other players and each other in the community with situations and get under a lot of stress already, so this was and is of anyone just unseemly, and I apologize for being a contributor to such. I suppose I was exhausted by everything that had happened with me, everyone I roleplay with and you, the staff team up to that point, such as the many times everyone was PK'd in our attempts to be 'heroic rebels of C24', haphazardly made promises drowning into the already happening shitstorm, etcetera. A wire twisted and turned so many times it finally broke. But like I said, I apologize.
2.
The metagame I had done appeared in the forms of:
1- Bunker cameras that we allegedly had but never did (using animations to steer our camera through walls outside to see what was going on there)
2- Trying to reacquire the bunker through a mix of half-assed and legitimate reasons
(3-MrCookie13 fearing that I might be trying to ruin his roleplay and get his character into trouble OOCly)
1-The bunker cameras theory started from us seeing cameras around the slums that did not belong to the combine, and there being a lot of equipment in the bunker that Ehrenmann and Bluerrey thought were for the outside view. I don't know much further than that they told me it was a legit, so I and some others went with it until we were told not to, some of us banned. Half a humble mistake, half a stupid mistake, and it has been some time since. (<-this just a remark)
2-This was honestly just stupid of me, but since I had the key for the bunker and a strong group that could occupy it I discord DM'd Fedora and Votton of what I was doing, since no staff was on the server, telling them to come on/tell someone to get on and practically broadcasting what I was doing to Fedora. Everything went well until the thing was voided and Sherpa was involved, and we went back and Andre had the bright idea to metagame the valve (I had a key for the front door and the shutter having been told was okay to be found until after the fiasco.) which I went with as I subconsciously thought he (could) know which was as stupid as the roll spamming we thought was a bright idea. We were warned and banned soon after that and I appealed for everyone involved. Not everything I had a counter for, though, and I had to pay. The last warning for meta. This was a wake-up call for me so I did my utmost best to avoid getting tangled into the metagame drama from here, until..
3. I had a snitch and a heavy loyalist character who simply did the self explanatory, but what troubled me is that I also played (a) rebel character(s), which also interacted with some people, none of which were bothered (and I did not ask any dumb questions or such about anything related to those incidents from them), expect MrCookie13, who figured i was trying to tamper with his experience, when I knew how high the water was to my head. He had already told Maroon (or another staff member) about me, which was taken to me by Maroon, where I told him that I was specifically avoiding such. and soon went to Cookie himself, without a response.
And not a moment too soon was I banished, on the ninth of december. It has been three weeks, six weeks if you want to and I very much think you will not include the break. And like I said, do what you want, but I request at the least three more weeks to a month and a half. And again, any misconceptions or my wrongdoings I did or was involved in, I apologize.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) Everybody in bottlestreet or anybody else who was under an unpleasant situation once with me. (to name MrCookie13)
Now where'd I put that calculator..
Last edited: