A
anatheia
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: anatheia
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104919040
Name of the Admin you were banned by: asimo
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?: Chip looping
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I don't know how many other people appealed, but, I would like to provide some context. So, apparently over 2 weeks I managed to generate 200k chips. This sound pretty bad, except this was maybe 30 minutes of making blood bags every like... 2 hours and I honestly didn't even realize it was that many.
my intention was not to break the economy or hurt the server or anything. I honestly just made food, ammo, maybe 4 gasmasks, and a few radios that I gave to people. the worst thing might be the ammo, but you can check logs and see that I literally spent an entire bag of SMG ammo shooting NPCs/for RP target practice and see that I'm not just hoarding mounds and mounds of scripts. i honestly don't think my inventory and containers is worth more than like 20k excluding the chips I have (and I got that stuff before I found out I can sell bloodbags) ? I have a lot of chips on me, but again, I can't spend those on anything and didn't have any intention of using them to get an advantage over people.
Which, that is the basis on my appeal. I didn't do this to get an advantage over people or to get ahead or break anything. I honestly didn't even realize it was this many, since again, it was a 30 minute thing every few hours over the period of 2 weeks. and I spent time in between roleplaying. if you check my roleplay logs or ask some people, I actively prioritize roleplay over scripts and and I have even turned down scripts several times in the past because again, my focus is on roleplaying. I just did this because it was easier to do this for 30 minutes instead of trashbags for 8 hours straight.
I apologize if this caused any unintentional harm, but I genuinely didn't mean that and I honestly don't think that I flooded the economy with stuff or anything. I handed out a lot of food, but that expires. I do have a lot of ammo on me and gave out some ammo to like 3-4 people, but that's just so we can go shoot NPCs or whatever and I think my logs of my character's actions will prove that. I don't go out and kill cops daily or anything (in fact, my character doesn't like killing cops and my roleplay and actions will prove it. just recently, they nearly left the group they're in because they tortured and murdered a single cop for their gear)
If you wish to take the chips I've gained from this and all the ammo I have, that would effectively be what I gained and I would be okay with that completely since my intention wasn't to get ahead of people or get some sort of advantage. I just didn't want to farm for 8 hours a day so I just worked to get it out of the way up front so i could spend more time RPing (which, if you check my logs, you will see I'm not making this up)
I apologize for any unintended harm this may have caused, and that absolutely wasn't my intention.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Not really, but if you check the logs you will see that I'm not making stuff up in terms of what I handed out and that I do actually prioritize roleplay over just blind farming.
this wasnt me farming for 8+ hours a day just to get an advantage, it was a 30 minute thing every few hours which is why I didn't even realize it was this much.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
Logs I guess
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104919040
Name of the Admin you were banned by: asimo
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?: Chip looping
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I don't know how many other people appealed, but, I would like to provide some context. So, apparently over 2 weeks I managed to generate 200k chips. This sound pretty bad, except this was maybe 30 minutes of making blood bags every like... 2 hours and I honestly didn't even realize it was that many.
my intention was not to break the economy or hurt the server or anything. I honestly just made food, ammo, maybe 4 gasmasks, and a few radios that I gave to people. the worst thing might be the ammo, but you can check logs and see that I literally spent an entire bag of SMG ammo shooting NPCs/for RP target practice and see that I'm not just hoarding mounds and mounds of scripts. i honestly don't think my inventory and containers is worth more than like 20k excluding the chips I have (and I got that stuff before I found out I can sell bloodbags) ? I have a lot of chips on me, but again, I can't spend those on anything and didn't have any intention of using them to get an advantage over people.
Which, that is the basis on my appeal. I didn't do this to get an advantage over people or to get ahead or break anything. I honestly didn't even realize it was this many, since again, it was a 30 minute thing every few hours over the period of 2 weeks. and I spent time in between roleplaying. if you check my roleplay logs or ask some people, I actively prioritize roleplay over scripts and and I have even turned down scripts several times in the past because again, my focus is on roleplaying. I just did this because it was easier to do this for 30 minutes instead of trashbags for 8 hours straight.
I apologize if this caused any unintentional harm, but I genuinely didn't mean that and I honestly don't think that I flooded the economy with stuff or anything. I handed out a lot of food, but that expires. I do have a lot of ammo on me and gave out some ammo to like 3-4 people, but that's just so we can go shoot NPCs or whatever and I think my logs of my character's actions will prove that. I don't go out and kill cops daily or anything (in fact, my character doesn't like killing cops and my roleplay and actions will prove it. just recently, they nearly left the group they're in because they tortured and murdered a single cop for their gear)
If you wish to take the chips I've gained from this and all the ammo I have, that would effectively be what I gained and I would be okay with that completely since my intention wasn't to get ahead of people or get some sort of advantage. I just didn't want to farm for 8 hours a day so I just worked to get it out of the way up front so i could spend more time RPing (which, if you check my logs, you will see I'm not making this up)
I apologize for any unintended harm this may have caused, and that absolutely wasn't my intention.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Not really, but if you check the logs you will see that I'm not making stuff up in terms of what I handed out and that I do actually prioritize roleplay over just blind farming.
this wasnt me farming for 8+ hours a day just to get an advantage, it was a 30 minute thing every few hours which is why I didn't even realize it was this much.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
Logs I guess