RevampedRebel
Member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Messages
- 32
- Thread Author
- #1
This document is for OOC uses only.
"Do no harm is the oath doctors take, and let me tell ya I'm no doctor."
<:: Biographical Info
"Do no harm is the oath doctors take, and let me tell ya I'm no doctor."
<:: Biographical Info
Name: Anna Glauben
Known Aliases: N/A
Alignment: Neutral, Loyalist bias.
Born: 11/11/84 - Charlotte, North Carolina
Education: Master in Chemistry, Coastal Carolina University
Previous Occupation: Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
Citizenship Status: Intact - Active
Family Cohesion: Active
- <:: Mother: Julia Glauben - Alive: City 2
- <:: Father: Alexander Glauben - Deceased
- <:: Immediate Family: Deceased, Prewar
Faction Relationships and Ideals
I want to live comfortably and lead a quieter life. I'd like to help others when I can, and I wouldn't mind taking a risk now and then to achieve this. While I don't like the combine or the government, I'm not a freedom fighter and I'm not suicidal. I'd like to eventually be in a spot where I can retire peacefully with what few benefits we're given. I don't want to have to take others down in that pursuit but... Please don't make it come to that.ADMIRES | RESPECTS | FRIEND | LIKES | TRUSTS | NEUTRAL | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DECEASED/MISSING
Factions and Groups
CivPro
These guys are known for roughing people up over small offenses. Though... You never really messed with me much. It isn't particularly hard to not get harassed by the cops.
The CCA and Government
They are the face of the government. While I'm not sure how much power these people have, I'm sure some of you are alright. Never done anything bad to me anyways but it's not like I'd speak my mind around your lot either.
Loyalists
Pretty much all of you will sell your own mother for a different color armband. Worse than politicians.
'The Resistance'
A lot of you are decent people, but we live in a dog eat dog world. It's hard to know who to trust and this crowd is full of spies and traitors. There are some of you who will give the clothes off your back, though. Those are the ones you want to get in good with.Factions and Groups
CivPro
These guys are known for roughing people up over small offenses. Though... You never really messed with me much. It isn't particularly hard to not get harassed by the cops.
The CCA and Government
They are the face of the government. While I'm not sure how much power these people have, I'm sure some of you are alright. Never done anything bad to me anyways but it's not like I'd speak my mind around your lot either.
Loyalists
Pretty much all of you will sell your own mother for a different color armband. Worse than politicians.
'The Resistance'
Characters
'
'
