A
apog_1998
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: apog_1998
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @SifTheAI
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Minge running / Leaping when tied up / Avoiding RP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: For the sake of simplicity I'll keep this short. I tried appealing before but it was denied. I was told I could appeal again now. Again, I apologize for my behavior in this situation, and I promise not to repeat it should you decide to unban me. I hope the fact that I've come back to appeal again shows you I'm serious about it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @SifTheAI
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Minge running / Leaping when tied up / Avoiding RP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: For the sake of simplicity I'll keep this short. I tried appealing before but it was denied. I was told I could appeal again now. Again, I apologize for my behavior in this situation, and I promise not to repeat it should you decide to unban me. I hope the fact that I've come back to appeal again shows you I'm serious about it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
