Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal - 76561198142217885

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy6736

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
13
I did not minge run, I ran before they even interacted with me, and the CPs powergamed me by using their stunstick without saying a word or /me. So I ran again because I did not respect their rulebreaking troll roleplay. I do not intend to minge and I would like my ban lowered please. If Kapp didn't get my character PKed I would still have that one and wouldnt be dealing with such foolishness, no respect at all. I do BOX homeless roleplay, I play with 4-5 box props and try to properly stack them and I get fucking harassed. So I try to do underground sewer RP but I get people crying that I scammed them and Kapp "Kappatalist" proceeds to get my character PKed by having me trying to give people their stuff back OOC and I get caught with him laughing at me. I never minged on that character, I have no intention to minge on the next one either, because I know yall will take the moderators side when I literally have been trying to follow the rules since I joined, and I am surrounded by "technicalities" and CPs who PK every single time instead of just putting people into jail, for the pettiest of shit.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 66b10312-6561-404d-8a73-ff9cf47ef90c
  • Reason: Creation of minge characters, minge running etc | Feel free to appeal @ https://willard.network/forums/
  • Length: 7 days
  • Date Banned: Mon Aug 07 2023 02:31:42 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Mon Aug 14 2023 02:31:42 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198399451188 (George Gargoyle)
 
I did not minge run, I ran before they even interacted with me, and the CPs powergamed me by using their stunstick without saying a word or /me. So I ran again because I did not respect their rulebreaking troll roleplay.
You don't get to pick and choose when the server rules apply, not respecting somebody isn't a good reason to not play the server according to the ruleset that everybody follows. If you have a problem with something that's happening in game, the correct action is to escalate it into a ticket, and failing that, a forum post like the one you've made.

Unless I'm missing something here, you're fully aware what you did wasn't complicit with our ruleset but justify it with a single incident that's caused you to not respect how they play.

I do BOX homeless roleplay, I play with 4-5 box props and try to properly stack them and I get fucking harassed.
This is not DarkRP. Your character is a citizen living under an oppressive alien regime. The reason you are harassed is specifically because of your 'homeless box RP'. Additionally the way you're using PET flags in this particular instance isn't really conducive to how we'd like to see props used here. Your character suddenly summoning multiple wooden crates out of thin air and beginning to stack them with the power of your donator physgun, and then mingerunning the moment you're confronted is a pretty clear indicator you have a serious misunderstanding of how this gamemode is supposed to work.

Just giving my two cents here, as this appeal is still too fresh to make a verdict, and I'd like to know if there's something I'm missing here that you haven't mentioned in your initial appeal
 
I am aware of the boxes suddenly appearing, that is why I spawn them far away at the dumpsters, or the closest reasonable dumpster, and individually carry them to the spot I decide, I do not spawn them out of the blue. I chose this RP because it is mostly harmless and gives individuals something to gawk at. I am aware of how the gamemode works and I am sorry I didn't respect it after I thought they broke the rules, i was still mad over my real character getting PKed because I listened so much to Kappatalist and his technicality which made me do OOC actions that got me caught in character. I am aware it is an oppressive alien regime, and I will be very careful next time and I hope my character comes back if not so be it but at the very least please reduce a few days or take my ban away I will not minge again I will record everything and ticket instead.
 
Please reduce it I won't cause a single problem now. I won't get mad if I get Perma banned if I cause one more problem
 
Please reduce it I won't cause a single problem now. I won't get mad if I get Perma banned if I cause one more problem
Sure, okay. We'll reduce your ban to 3 days on the condition of a final warning. Please make sure to thoroughly read through all of our rules and guidelines upon your return to the server because final warnings aren't to be taken likely, you will be permanently banned from the community upon your next infraction.
 
Thank you man. I'll behave. Y'all more understanding than hl2 impulse vanilla roleplay...
 
Sure, okay. We'll reduce your ban to 3 days on the condition of a final warning. Please make sure to thoroughly read through all of our rules and guidelines upon your return to the server because final warnings aren't to be taken likely, you will be permanently banned from the community upon your next infraction.
It's already been 1 day can you make it into 2 days? 🙃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top