Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal part 2. - 76561198145255687

BurgerWithOnion

Active member
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
98
Hello may we discuss my appeal further,

I would like to make these specific points.
- When I say "The Combine Approach", this a general statement or an assumption at best. We actually never saw any CP's at all, we were never seen, shot or called out.
- When is say "I don't think he died.", I am referring to the rebel that was following us. As I have stated there was a rebel following us and we though that Craw might have died to him.
- The bans say "Disconnecting in an active chase". We were not being chased, if this is false please prove me wrong.
**-** You can see in the logs that I had stashed all of my items so even if there *was* someone looking for me and found me with nothing and nothing would have come of it.
- How are we supposed to tell when the chase timer has started or ended if we never saw anyone, you base it of off the point where I said "The Combine approach." Though this was an assumption, perhaps we could also speak with the CP's involved and come to some sort of conclusion.
- By the looks of it Craw seems screwed since he disconnected almost instantly, that has nothing to do with me and Ekrell, another thing is that I had no idea that Ekrell decided to hop on a scanner soon after, or anyway according to Kaffee.

I would really wish to discuss this further other than having it thrown to the side right away since a verdict has been reached, I would really appreciate it if you guys would take this into consideration once more and carefully look over these points I have stated.
Thanks.

unknown.png
 
Ban Information
  • ID - #584
  • Reason - LTARP - Disconnecting within 15 minutes during an active CP chase.
  • Expiry - Mon Sep 12 2022 00:47:41 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • User - 76561198145255687
  • Moderator - 76561197960426108
 
Back
Top